(form Thailand)What going On Here

I tried to find out the cause of this symptom, but nothing could give me an answer.I tried to put what I thought was missing, such as PK S, but it didn’t change at all. :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

Welcome to the community , If possible fill out. IlGM support ticket will help us to help you.

4 Likes

Are you in soil etc? A full plant pic would be awsome.

2 Likes

Looks like white powdery mildew to me

4 Likes

Major humidity issues. Have to get the humidity under control, if possible.

5 Likes

My thought. But a support ticket would be great.

3 Likes

2 Likes

My plant initially used ordinary planting soil, without fertilization, watering, or adjusting its Ph value, which was 7.6. There was no abnormality during this period.
After 45 days, the plant is about to bloom. The leaves of the plant turn yellow. The symptoms begin at the bottom of the leaves. The main observation point is that the root of the leaf is yellow and burning, and sometimes only the root of the leaf is still green. Finally, the leaves will turn yellow and wither.

message_id=mid.%24cAAAB_3iuwWuNWKmd4WHJ2RNX9e1K&thread_id=100082583276864
After symptoms appear, I provide all the nutrients required for the plants I analyze.
I regularly administer N, Cal MAG according to the recommended dose on the fertilizer label, and set the Ph value to 5.8-6.5.
I gave P and K two weeks, but they didn’t improve.
Please help me. I have tried many methods, but I have not found the root cause of the problem. Even if I change the soil, this situation still occurs. In all varieties, whether Sativa or Indica.
:pushpin:The white spots on the leaves are the fungi that I use to remove red mites.

The white spots on the leaves are the fungi that I use to remove red mites.

Another important observation is that the branches and stems of the leaves are very brittle. :smiling_face_with_tear:

Hi there. Your ph is off. Should be 6.5 in soil.
Get a ph and tds meter. Apera or bluelab.
Need ventilation. In take and exhaust.
How many circulation fans?
What nutes using?

1 Like

My first thought would be install exhaust fan to pull out hot stale air. Also need to check PPM runoff , fan leafs yellowing out to early in plants stage. May need to pick up NPK a bit.
Happy growing :v:

Can you post a pic of the nutrient bottles you use? What type of organic soil do you use? Welcome to the forum

1 Like