Forgot to ask important ques

my rent is 24x24x48 at what temp and humidity should i look for, and best way to alter either one thank for help, again 1st indoor grow

1 Like

For temps the range is around 65-82, RH is varies by growth stage. Young seedlings around 70%, veg 50%, flowering 45-50% RH.

1 Like

Excellent answer. Ill just drop this for a bit more info

only in tent for about 2 hr chart looks nice but its forien to me my therm says 86 deg and 80 humid rhis is all i gotto go by so if i need to do other things please let me know i got 2 6 in fans on high and 1 vent flap part open to disapate heat thanks again

Right on, I like that :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

86 isnt just wayyy too hot. It is warmer then I prefer to run, but marijuana grows just fine at that temp.

Now 80% humidity… thats more of an issue imo. In early veg (seedlings and the like) itll be excellent. But as things get bushy and you get into flower? Anything over 70% is inviting mold.

1 Like

As well as soft stems, that don’t hold you buds up very well.

1 Like

thanks for answers after 24 hr my temp is about 90 deg and i got humidty down to 75 i put my 2 fans on high and opened 1of the flaps on tent helped some on humidty but not on temp, i have hlg 135 kit light there is no veg flower switch on it ive seen some post tht say run lite at 60 or 70 % ive enclosed 2 pics of my lite ir has 2 fobber pluges on it and is says vo adj and lo adj since no info with lite what are those adjthanks for any feed back as i said 1 st indoor grow dont want to learn everthing the hard way thanks again

1 Like

U dont need a veg bloom switch on that baby. Those lights do it all lol.

Yup Id start around 50 and work my way up to 75-80ish. Then turn it down a bit for the flip. Maybe 60~. Then crank it up a bit to max over flower.

Or u can do like me. (Im lazy and forgetful). Crank it to 100% and just hang it higher to start, then adjust as the plants grow. Like I start around 3 ft. Flip at bout halfway, after ALOT of manipulation. Then adjust thru the stretch if needed

1 Like

By turning the light down you will reduce the heat

1 Like

Didnt think of that! Great idea.

That 90 is too high as well. Outside itd be ok. But indoors? U need to control a bit better then that. Can u control the air of the room the tent is in? Add an AC by the intake hole

1 Like

It’s also a good idea to vent your tent outside so the heat and humidity isn’t going back into the lung room that 135 is a nice light you mite not have turn it up to 100 % even in flower

1 Like

ok thanks but are those 2 rubber boots where i adjust it and is it set at 100 % from factory, also is it a special tool to adj or a plain screwdriver. thanks again

1 Like

A small phillips screwdriver is the correct tool for the job, pull the rubber boot from the IO ADJ, only need to adjust that one for dimming.

No telling, best to use a watt meter (like the kill-a-watt meter or similar) to see how many watts it’s pulling, also a good tool to have so you set it to 50 watts or whatever you want.

1 Like