Forget me nots planted sometime in July

these was the runt of the pack… I transplanted the other two to my son’s grave labor day… They are doing good so far I hope they make it ,I got 1 I bought back to life, blooming like crazy for now different kind of Flower

1 Like

I they seem to doing OK,they are getting my cannabis nutes mix lol,every3 Rd day if it rains they get water… I’m thinking about next time just them water 10 to 15 gal.s there’s another forget me not on this side of the blooming vinca I think that is the name of it…

4 Likes

Nice I need to get something like that to do so I quit checking on the girls every three hours or so . The wife asked me yesterday if I wanted her to grab a bedtime story book from the store so I could read to them . You should have seen the look she gave me when I told her I read them the Grow Bible .

2 Likes

Lol, my plants died so I’m doing this for my son’s grave and doing some
research… I love to see them grow…

2 Likes

My forget me nots did ok I guess

2 Likes

Oh their beautiful

1 Like

Very nice memorial bud…

1 Like

I’m sorry about your son. My love and prayers your way. Don’t know when this happened, and I don’t want to bring up bad times. I was brought up to respect and give love everywhere I go

Grace be to you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.

1 Corinthians 1:3

2 Likes

November was a yr. It’s like yesterday to me,the hardest thing I’ve been through in my life… I’ve been through alot in life but nothing like this… He was a die hard Alabama fan, I haven’t watched a game this year… Thanks for the kind words…

1 Like