Forcing them to flower

What color temp?

1 Like

Warm Glow LED Light Bulb

@dbrn32 I found this online . For the price of a few of those lights , if I spent a bit more , ( $120.00 + shipping ) I saw this light thats a 600w system. It states it is good for a 3x3 area . My 4 girls would fit in that space right ? It also states that this light is great for flowering … What do you think ?? MELONFARM 600 Watt Hydroponic HPS MH Digital Dimmable 600W Grow Light System Kits Wing Reflector Fixture Set with Timer for Plants, Veg and Flowers…

What do you think ???

:heavy_check_mark:[High Reflective Aluminum] Highly 95% reflective aluminum made in Germany maximizes to reflect to your plants.
:heavy_check_mark:[Digital Dimmable Ballast] 600watt dimmable electronic fan cooling ballast; Support 120/240V input; Dimmable option: 50%,75% & 100%.
:heavy_check_mark:[HPS & MH Grow Light Bulbs] HPS Bulb 90,000 Lumens 32,000 life hours color temperature 2100K, MH Bulb 48,000 lumens 12,000 life hours color temperature 6,000K. High PAR (Photosynthetic Active Radiation) to promote healthy plant growth and soonest flourish.

There’s nothing wrong with mh/hps. But in a 3x3 you’d probably want air cooled to keep temps manageable. A lot of people will tell you a 3x3 is too small for 4 plants, but it’s perfectly manageable if you keep plant size in check.

3 Likes

Very powerful lighting for that amount of space. Available lumens will not be a problem. As above an air cooled hood will help keep your temps mangeable. Make sure all of your other growing parameters are in check ,airflow,temps,nutes etc and this light will produce some great plants for you

1 Like

They are in central air so the heat shouldnt be a problem … The MG soil has the nutes in it for 3 months. Its already been almost 2 months and I am adding a 1/4 tsp. per gallon of low nutes every other watering . With having to buy more lights for the flowering stage , it was just cheaper to get a decent set up. I hope the HPS will give more volume than the CFL’s