Forced flowering

Uploading: 28E71295-3900-4840-8421-A2ED507EA0B4.jpeg… Uploading: 6927CD6B-9D56-4D81-ABED-50619A2DBE04.jpeg…

1 Like

1 Like

So i’m Back, these seeds were giving to me, they are now 9 weeks old. They were recently transplanted and are doing great. I do not think they are autos and i’m Wondering if they are ready for me to force flowering. I was thinking about covering them inside the greenhouse with a 50% shade. My worry is the cold weather is a coming. I also have white widows autos that doing great. But i’m Not worried about those flowering at this time.

These are about 5’6” tall, first time grower

Go for it they will stretch and grow a bunch during flower. Good luck

Do you think the 50% shade would be enough? I’m about 26miles off of Lake Superior, snow in the next 10 weeks is very possible. Got about 8-10 hrs of darkness now

flowering starts when 12 hrs or less of light hits the plant. roll them out and roll them in.

reducing the strength will NOT shorten the hours.

3 Likes

Roll them out and roll them in? Are you referring to the shade?

1 Like

@tanlover442 is referring to Darkness you need your Night to be longer than your daylight hours for flowering.

1 Like

like going from 18/6indoors to 12/12shortens the daylight hours start flowering process.

1 Like

If you have a shed or garage that you can put them in over night so they see no light, that will stimulate them into flowering. You will then need to keep that schedule for the rest of their life cycle. If you have 10 weeks til cold you need to start now.

3 Likes

So I got the plants all blacked out in my greenhouse, and I can roll them out in the morning. My new riddle is in two weeks I will be out of town for two nights. Will this screw up the flowering cycle? And how long before I can see flowering starting? My autos already started. Thanks guys and gals for any feed back

1 Like

When daylight hours shorten or go from 18 /6 to 12/12 there is a transition period Could be week could be 10 days before you start seeing the white hairs appear first stages of flowering.

1 Like