For Texans a question about CBD and hair follicle drug test

Hey all…I have a question for Texas residents. I know the CBD products here can not go over 0.3% THC. With that as the foundation. Does anyone know of CBD Gummies for sale in Texas have THC%

My neighbor is a Rig Welder a d has trouble falling asleep. They do the drug test via a hair follicle sample. Does anyone know any CBD products that have ZERO THC in Texas.

I am going to talk to the Head shop tomorrow and see if they know any answers.

Feel free to discuss your experience with the CBD products in Texas.

He uses alcohol to fall asleep and he wants to get off of it for something natural long as it doesn’t show up on a test.

I know CBD isn’t tested for generally so that is answered. Just if they have THC or not.

1 Like

For real CBD with only .3% thc he’d need to take upwards of 2000mg’s a day to hit the 50 mg/ml threshold for drug screens. But also has to consider body weight and diet. Cause the thc can accumulate as it’s stored in fat cells. Plus it doesn’t seem very regulated so there could be higher percentage of thc than the .3% limit. Would need to find a reputable cbd source that actually tests their products and make sure to stay away from the gas station CBD and pop up CBD shops.

3 Likes

@Bobbydigital Thanks for the input. He has hair follicle drug test. I doubt they test but I will see what brands they have and contact said Companies directly.

I know when I run the Firework Stand, the Texas State Police :policeman:‍♂ inspects each season. Since the Covid crisis, they stopped inspecting. So yeah they are probably loose on the 0.3% max THC.

He knows a few welders that smoke CBD hemp flowers so I said check with them because they got drug tested as well.

All my real CBD plants have THC.

2 Likes

Don’t know if my information will help, but anything advertised as CBD isolate is supposed to have 0% THC. Full spectrum CBD is allowed to have up to.3% THC. So if he goes on a website that sells gummies or tinctures as CBD isolate, he should not fail a drug test for THC.

2 Likes

@fast-grow I was thinking that was the case since they don’t drug test for CBD. I am trying to help him out. My CBD plants al have THC. If he didn’t get a hair follicle drug test, he good occasionally use the real deal since it would clear hus system faster than it would mine.

I will help him research since this is way out if his wheel house. :+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

Yeah cbd should be fine as long you don’t buy it from the dude

1 Like

I can buy CBD flower with analysis showing 0.335% d9 thc and 0.291% thca wouldn’t this technically be over the 0.3% thc because the thc A turns into thc d9 when it is decarbed?@Bobbydigital or@ Mr.Peat or anybody?

1 Like

This is the cbd I’ve been buying and you can feel the effects and its over .3% hmm

2 Likes

I don’t know that it is over the .3% threshold because they don’t really state that it has to be .30%. Still a grey area in the market. Technically yours isn’t over .3%

3 Likes

I read an article on Hemp CBD being sprayed by growers with Delta 8 to give you that buzz feeling and they say it can cause you not to pass a drug test.

2 Likes

:blush:Thanks,good info

1 Like

:blush:thanks!

1 Like

Interesting…

1 Like

I have recently read about that too. Nothing I would want to buy.