For real? Whats with all the arguing?

Haha. I love kiwis. I love chully bun (esky) and jandles (thongs). And of course fush and chups.

1 Like

Yeah its so strange kiwis wear G-Strings on their feet

1 Like

No big deal. It came, it went, we have both moved on and all is well with me and I hope all is well on your end.

There’s nothing wrong with editing a post either. If you posted something and realized you spelled something wrong, or maybe you wanted to a add a picture, go ahead and fix it. But as you also know first hand, deleted comments and several edits also totally disrupts the flow of the conversation. In fact, I wouldn’t even be surprised if it was something that goes away because a few people seem to abuse it.

1 Like

Yeah my issue wasnt with you mate. My issue was my own BS i needed to sort out and get over.

All good

1 Like

Yea me for sure southern girls short shorts like a shot gun wedding could sign me up but also I’m unkrainan so apart of me wants a Russian girl but I’ve had my fair share off canadian tacos hot ones too ones that come over an never want to leave so I stay single and go shopping when I need it​:sunglasses::smirk: cost is cheaper :joy:

1 Like

Where do you wear your g -strings? :face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

2 Likes

Ah man I guess the Covo changed but that’s what I thought :thought_balloon:

:arrow_up: On my face… see my profile pic?.thats actually a G-String back to front

2 Likes

No need to even go there, could’ve handled differently myself. I have short memory and no feelings to get hurt haha.

4 Likes

And you say us kiwis are strange :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Sorry what were we talking about…

2 Likes

I thought is was girls at the top but I guess it changed to earring g string as mask

I’m not sure, but I’m gonna have to go before this thread goes in the gutter!

2 Likes

No stranger (weird) than the rest of humanity

2 Likes

What’s a :kiwi_fruit:

A bird with sensitive nostrils

2 Likes

Back in the day it was called a Chinese gooseberry, it’s a delicious fruit off a vine , something the aussies haven’t stolen off us smart kiwis aye @GreenCoat. @Ausgrow @Hungrybud.

3 Likes

They are a delicious fruit… and ill have you know @anon78295680 i even eat the @peachfuzz skin :rofl:

1 Like

Ok I know it’s a fruit but u said us kiwis

Even the hard bits at the end?

1 Like