For real? Whats with all the arguing?

When I go shopping and the girl at the cash regester will say something and I’ll say what and she’ll say it again and I’ll get her to say it the same thing 4 or 5 times and then I’ll tell her I just wanted to hear that southern slang … and they will just give me the biggest smile … Dam that’s awesome lmao

9 Likes

And FWIW, that southern drawl is actually decendant from…Scots! :smile:

You can have my ex wife then :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

@dbrn32 well said my friend :v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

You always seem to have another trick in the basket , just when i thought you might run out… lol … you dirty old hatchet wound chaser…
Much love brother…
I can’t lie… i love the attention of any woman as long as she doesn’t try to drown me while the knife is still in my back… :no_mouth::roll_eyes::smirk:
And a sexxy accent just makes the hole i dig for myself … just that much easier … :grin:
I usually love anything female… :wink:
I can’t lie… :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:
:v::sunglasses:

8 Likes

@garrigan62 I’m a southerner and I love that southern accent too. When I lived in Arizona girls loved to hear me talk.

2 Likes

Oh I love it down here . I live were people wave at you and not be flipping you off … lmao What a switch that was…

6 Likes

@garrigan62 southern hospitality can’t be beat. Y’all come back now ya hear lol :upside_down_face::rofl::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: plus we have some really fine country girls :yum::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::sunglasses:

4 Likes

If u don’t mind me asking what state u live in I’m in Mississippi?

1 Like

I’m from the north and most women just ask me to stop talking,:joy::joy:

I just want to get this out there so you all know where I am coming from.

I friends am an expert on my opinion!! That’s all I got to say about that!

Peace

6 Likes

@Verndoc ROFL :rofl: my wife would rather me not talk most of the time. So I feel your pain :joy:

1 Like

I see a lot less arguing and posing here, as opposed to other forums.

4 Likes

I will agree with that! I chose this forum because of that reason. Im just saying, and i know as more personalitys join, there will be more friction at times. I just after catching up on threads from my ilgm break i have noticed alot more heat involved in some of the arguments. The moderators due do a great job handeling the issues quickly and fairly as was in my case and in the others i have read. Im just saying, lets all just grow great huge beautiful ganga girls together! @Drinkslinger

4 Likes

I’m just here to pass on what little wisdom I have, to absorb other’s wisdom, and to see some pics of gorgeous grows.

I do notice most of the “attitudes” disappear fairly quickly

5 Likes

Hell no I don’t mind at all. I live way over yonder, in the Holler in Tenn.

5 Likes

Lol I cracked up at work reading this. Maybe I grew up watching to much Connery​:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

So well put; if I ever write a book, I’ll need you for the forward​:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Do you know why northern men like southern women?

Because it takes them so long to say quiiiiiiiiit

2 Likes

I agree with you totally brother,i have been here for 2 years and made great friends and connections,got lots of help, and never had a cross word with anyone,we like a bit of healthy competition and there’s always a variety of opinions with any help you may need

3 Likes

Haha I’m the guy he was arguing with in the beginning. Only argument I have ever had and not my best moment either, but my group of people I watch on here are amazing people to talk to and interact with. Sucks to hear you are seeing a lot of arguments, but I’m glad the people I choose to interact with are not part of the drama! One love people.

1 Like