For conversation sake

A sealed room, autoflower,1500ppm Co2, 500 watt LED, 18-6 light cycle, 7 gallon fabric pots with Pro-mix HP soil, 80’s degree F, less than 50% humidity and basic Jack’s 321 nutrients. I grew photo Jack Herer for 3 years 10 years ago.

My question is this, What should I expect?

Height above the soil?
Yield per plant?
Time from soil to harvest?
Watts for LED light during first month in the soil?

Just looking for rough numbers.
Thanks

1 Like

Yields always depends upon the grower. Mistakes and light. Definitely the light. What kind of light are u using by chance. The type will help determine the actual watts and what u can expect.

1 Like

Tgere is a support ticket u can fill out and help will come running for u bud. Find and fill out support ticket and then @Covertgrower @Nicky @Not2SureYet @imSICKkid @Cannabian @MrPeat a fee of them can help u out im sure. Great place to come for help and welcome to the fiorm.

2 Likes

GTO, city, river or chief?

What light is it?

1 Like

500 watt led is not saying much? What led?

1 Like

sorry I can be a bit elusive.
Beardless, 1969 GTO that my father bought in the Marine Corps in 1971 and I have owned since 2001. now that we got that out of the way, lol
Light is a Budget LED Series 3+ Full Spec 500 Watt Dimmable Grow Light

I grew photos 8-11 years ago so, I got the basics. I have the tendency to over think things. I couldn’t ask for help over the internet back in those days.

1 Like

7 Likes

Nice pair of xmas trees!:+1::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Looks like auto flowers like CO2!! Fantastic plants. Going to be one heck of a yield. Nice Job!!

You are what you eat.

3 Likes

How many plants is that!!! :crazy_face: :open_mouth:

I don’t think that would fit on my bedroom! :laughing: