For all my followers

What’s up guys so for all my followers I’m about to Put up some videos of my daily routines and step by step guide on edible making, hash making, routine day to day etc etc. please spread the word as well. Sometimes seeing it helps way more then reading.

6 Likes

I’m new on here and I’d like to follow members. How do I do that. Btw I’d like to follow you and watch your videos and pick your brain.

2 Likes

WTH count me in :mage:

2 Likes

Yep sign me up!

1 Like

I’ve always had an interest in edibles.
In for a penny …

1 Like

I just posted a Vape juice recipe when I get my next harvest I will show you guys about to post a video of doing a nutrients change

Def here to help man with any questions

I’ll be watching. Good luck with your grow!

2 Likes

At the bottom of the thread you will see a grey box that says normal. If you click on the a list pulls down. Pick watching and you will follow along.

Gotcha much thx

I’ll be watching

1 Like

Ok guys so here a little low down video of everything that I’m using my light cycle doesn’t start till 1 pm so will be back. I will be setting up a cooking class for private viewers on my website and if you would like to join please hit me and sign up is 10 a month for people just wanting to watch the 5 cuisines we make a month, or have an offer where we actually package and send you anything you need to prepare the Cusomer other then the medicine. Hope you like!

So guys for videos and everything to tune in to my pod cast as well as my videos go here and aubscribe. Please spread the word!

1 Like

Watching…:nerd_face:

Little more info

Click on link tonight we are making some more Vape juice since it’s a huge hit right now so far I have 14 fresh not dried grams cut up with scissors will send the beginning preparations to this shortly then will be posting updates!!!

Beginning parts to make Vape juice!!!

1 Like

Second portion to Vape juice

1 Like

@Dwc1989 Why fresh and not cured?

1 Like

Because after you have strained all juice through mesh screen then through cheese cloth then release the thx by bringing oil bath up and allow the herb to release the thc. If you want to you can use dried but not 100% on how long you put In oven to release THC. If you try it with cured herb and filter it once instead of three times and do not do final step let me know how it turns out. Since we are all growers though we all have fresh herb so since I know this works and the potency is amazing I choose not to mess with the recipe.

1 Like

So guys I will be putting up a site and since we are to stay anonymous on here if you want to actually subscribe to my cooking channel as well as receive access to everything on my site please private message me and we can go from there! Thank you and happy growing

Also fresh herb has natural oil that release compared to dry so that definitely increases the quantity of potent juice