Foop Organic nutes?

How many plants you growing with the starter pack?

I might not even flush my plants, it all gets digested in your root system and is converted into actually super food from the fungi!

1 Like

Lmao i got a full visual of a dude smiling from ear to ear, while washing his hair with fish shit!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Think im gonna do two on the trial run. Im waiting on a bigger tent so i can get everyone done on time.

are you adding any microbes or just going with what comes in foop?

I use their clone gel. Works very well.

im about to do a test run with it tomorrow. How many days till roots?

I go into root riot cubes, and under a humidity dome and small T5. And you can almost set a clock on 14 days to see the first tips poking out.

1 Like

thats almost exactly what i use, got a cheap led instead of the t5

1 Like

No… Foop is fully loaded with morcrobes … bro my 7 gallon smart pot of soil has converted into a mushroom. Seriously , they mycorahza fungi in foop has turned my soil into a mushroom , it’s like a super thick pot of dense moss or fungi mushroom , and I have to water extremely slow now because the fungi drinks slower then soil!

1 Like

4 Likes

Beautiful work @Kozmoz nice looking pla ts guy.

4 Likes

Those are beautiful. Foop nutes? I saw their spray they claim fixes any leaf deficiency overnight and got doubts about them. Looks like the nutes work well. Have you ever tried that spray? Seems too good to be true so I figured it was.

Yes sir. I spray the plants in veg stage every night at lights out for 30 days until bloom with foop mist. It also accelerates and stacks your plants!!!

1 Like

3 Likes

It’s super fooped out

1 Like

I would’ve thought they were selling snake oil. Guess you never know. I’ll add that to my list of things to try. Thanks for the info.

Anyone use Black Strap molasses in their nutes? If so how much per gallon you adding? Thanks in advance.

1 Like

I use it to feed the micros from recharge between applications. I used 1tbsp per gallon +/- a little two or three times a week during flowering when I was using recharge once a week. I’ve seen people use 3 tbsp per gallon. You can get a gallon of it for under $20 so don’t get one of the small bottles like I did at first.

1 Like