What a divine breakfast @GreenJewels :yum:
Great way to start the day :grin:

Merry Christmas to me,
someone got an early gift.

Thanks @shindig153,
much appreciated :yum:

9 Likes

Best brunch ever :yum:

My taste buds told me maple syrup and hollandaise were made for each other, they weren’t wrong :yum:

P.S The maple syrup is delicious, as are the other contents of the magic box. Thank you @shindig153 your edibles are delightful and the high is super mellow, unless I over-enjoy :wink:

Good vibes, keep it green

:v::green_heart:

11 Likes

That looks delicious!

Happy to hear you’re enjoying the goodies.

3 Likes

That looks so good :drooling_face: I love real maple syrup. It’s good on rice too. Is good on a lot of things, but I never thought of hollandaise sauce

3 Likes

Home made chowder, lobster bouillon and shrimp with potatoes and onion, and biscuits to dip!

11 Likes

@hoppiebunny
No, you didn’t just do that… gosh, I’m sitting here smelling your picture drooling. That’s just cruel.
Thank you…:wink:

9 Likes

@hoppiebunny I’m with @Happilyretired that’s just not right and I’m stuck with a fried bologna sandwich! :yum::drooling_face::v::call_me_hand:

7 Likes

@Happilyretired :joy: its compliments of @Hoppiefrog (he demands credit) much deserved credit though, its one of his best meals haha

@Dman1969 ill be honest with you though, its been a while since ive had a fried bologna sandwich, and that sounds pretty darn good right now … Itll sound even better after this hash joint :joy:

11 Likes

Brother it wasn’t too shabby I really enjoyed it! :sunglasses::v::love_you_gesture: and hit that hash for me a couple times :wink::drooling_face:

4 Likes

Loaded nachos both chicken and vegetarian with corn bread muffins of course!! :corn: :corn: :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face: so full​:drooling_face::drooling_face::rofl::joy: Stay Safe and Lit My Friends!! :fire::fire::fire::v::v:

14 Likes

Oh no you didnttttttt :drooling_face: that looks so good right now

4 Likes

@hoppiebunny oh yes I did! One of a stoners dreams nachos!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: my husband says all my food is dank but I get extra crafty in the kitchen when I’m high. I was like yeah because im thinking about eating it the whole time haha :rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

6 Likes

Ahahaha yesss! :joy:
Like seriously, awesome. @Hoppiefrog is the cook here. We like cheesy things ahah :drooling_face: :joy:

3 Likes

Does this count as cheesy @hoppiebunny @Ah-hee?

It was delicious,
but I think I ate too much :wink:

9 Likes

Well I’m hungry already this morning. You all have me drooling. I think I’ll cook a real breakfast today and save the oatmeal for bread :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

@Enlightened420 cheesy deliciousness!!! YUM!!! I agree with @hoppiebunny and @Hoppiefrog cheesy is better! Cheese is like a food group for me!! Haha I also agree with @GreenJewels, enlighted420 made me hungry this am lol :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face: Stay Safe and Lit My Friends!!:fire::fire::fire::v::v:

5 Likes

Ohhhh glorious cheese yumm! Looks so good :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Ha. Another cheesy thing

Home made baked mac and cheese

5 Likes

5 Likes