Food that makes people happy 😁

Do you ever make homemade noodles? My mom always did but instead of pasta cutters back then shed cut it with knife and they sat to dry before she cooked them, man they were good. I need to see if she remembers recipe, she learned to cook when my dad was in air force at Fort Walton Beach, Florida from an older southern lady.

4 Likes

No my wife is a damn good cook but makin noodles is not her strong suit! :joy::sweat_smile::rofl: actually the dumplings are canned biscuits but don’t tell nobody!:shushing_face: :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

My stand mixer has a pasta roller and cutter you can get to hook onto it then to run it just turn mixer on so I’m thinking about getting one to try.

3 Likes

Sounds awesome! :sunglasses: Keep on keeping on My Sister!! :v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Bisquick works rather well also :v:t4:

4 Likes

Do you mix and drop spoonfuls in?

4 Likes

Yes that’s the way, I was taught :v:t4:

4 Likes

I love homemade noodles. I use a pizza cutter to cut them. I do the same when I make dumplings :drooling_face:

5 Likes

@GreenJewels…Brilliant, a pizza cutter to cut dumplings. I will try that next time because I do not like drop dumplings. Then using a knife to cut noodle style dumplings sucks … so thank you… :+1:t3::v:t3:

3 Likes

Happy to help :v::green_heart:

2 Likes

Peanut butter cookies hot out of oven

10 Likes

Yummy! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

You have all made me hungry,
Guess who is batching for the weekend…

Scallops in maple bacon &
Garlic prawns

Mrs Enlightened has a simple palate, so when she is away I tend to cook naughty tasting food… :yum:

9 Likes

Dammnn…now that looks tasty !!!..:ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

It was delicious my brother :v:

4 Likes

For the win :trophy:

3 Likes

You’re starting off pretty yummy. :sun_with_face::sun_with_face::maple_leaf:

2 Likes

i recently discovered Bellavitano cheese. if i can put cheese on anything this is it! i had bellavitano gold and the merlot. holy crap! i hate box mac and cheese but once i put this cheese in it…now i want mac and cheese for breakfast.

5 Likes

Canna smoothie :yum:

14 Likes

@GreenJewels Hell to the yeah!!! :yum::yum::yum:

5 Likes