Food that makes people happy 😁

French toast is my favorite breakfast!!!

4 Likes

@Enlightened420 that looks delicious! YUM!

1 Like

Mine too @Enlightened420 ! That looks yummy :drooling_face:

2 Likes

especially seeing it after the bowl i just smoked :joy::rofl::joy::drooling_face:

3 Likes

Haha right :joy: munchies

4 Likes

I like mine savoury, but Mrs Enlightened likes French toast or pancakes with maple syrup and a side of bacon.
Canadian style I think :thinking:
Me, I prefer plenty of bacon, eggs over-easy, then make a burger with the french toast and hash brown, smoked cheese grated and cream cheese spread, she calls it
“Heart attack on a plate” :joy:
It’s not healthy, by any means…
But slays the munchies dead :joy:

7 Likes

Omg that does sound really good though :grin:

4 Likes

I would even say she likes them Quebec style! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Hell, when I was in the Okinawa we would catch it and eat it, no cooking necessary. Octopus that is

3 Likes

Maybe that’s why she likes me,
my last name is French :star_struck:

P.S repins, I love Japanese food!

4 Likes

Savory for me as well!!! I put butter, salt and pepper on my French toast

2 Likes

If you don’t love French toast, probly somethin wrong with you. Crunchy peanut butter and maple syrup is my favorite topping, Yum!

Tonight’s 4th of July menu:
Chicken fried boneless chicken thighs, rice, artichokes. YUM!

Oh, . . . and a bottle of St Francis Merlot (or 2)

5 Likes

Looks like we both had yard bird last night. Mine wasn’t quite as fancy. We had fried chicken wings (cooked in the cast iron skillet) and homemade potato and macaroni salad. I meant to take a picture but, I was kinda busy yesterday and forgot, I didn’t want to show y’all another picture of an empty plate :+1: :v:

7 Likes

Sorry I am late with my own challenge but at least I got a picture this time!! @DankBank22 Please Join the thread if you feel up to it!

9 Likes

Looks scrumptious :v:

2 Likes

Fixing to boil some shrimp and crawfish, then on to the tent :+1:

3 Likes

i had chic fil a mac and cheese for the first time last month. it was the best i ever had. i got the recipe off the internet and now i am sick of it. i might make more for dinner

3 Likes

@Dman1969,
I want to see your grilling skills on here young man, no excuses :joy:

Joking brother :v:

3 Likes

@Enlightened420 Alright then I’m watching another awesome thread!! Thanks for the :label:! :pray::v::love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Alright Gromies,
Here’s some pics from camping on the weekend.

@Dman1969,
You like ribs right?

15 Likes