FNG here looking to start growing

That’s the second time you mentioned that strain, I had to google it. Pure Indica 22percent thc. @MrPeat

1 Like

That is the one. Pacific Seeds has that actual strain for sale. The Tora Bora I have is a Landrace so it won’t be exactly what I was looking for till Pacific Seeds. It cuts the pain away and makes it easier to fall asleep since its a heavy hitter.

1 Like

@MrPeat,
How easy is it to grow? I have been reading that some strains are much more difficult than others.

@Tiki1161 Its pretty easy to grow. Just like any other.marijuana plant Yes. Some strains are difficult and then some. But this strain has been smooth sailing. Sorry I fell asleep but up now.

What states allow retail sales of seeds? What a beautiful thing that would be!

@SKORPION @KeystoneCops so just to be sure, this light is the one recommended: HLG 260 XL Quantum Board LED kit V2 Rspec. Getting final okay this is the one before I pull the trigger. Thanks again guys for your help.

1 Like

Yes that’s it I don’t have it but that’s what I want. Hopefully soon I can I want 2 of them.

Kewl, finally found a site that has them, most peeps are sold out and looking at the end of July to get them in. Going to go ahead and get it then. Thanks @SKORPION

Where did you find it and how much it going to cost u.

Growerslight.com. 368.00 free shipping.

1 Like

Woot, your order is confirmed. I think I am going to buy some autos to maybe learn the process first before growing the Gorilla.

1 Like

Cool I can’t remember the post but some where in one of those fly over states somebody had them cheap.

Yes I started with autos mainly because the speed to harvest. I quit buying off the street when I went to growing. No reason to add any attention I mean the sentence for buying and growing is not the same so gotta be low key. So fasting until harvest, sucks but not worth a risk.