Fly high to the land of the endless joint in the sky

I have been on here a while now and dedicate alot of my time to this site and trying to do my best with helping people that were I was once in there shoes and didn’t know the difference between fox farm and good old regular top soil lol… but u can read and read and read and still completely f$%k up a grow so fast you head will spin… you gotta get your hands dirty and keep a log …which this website greatly assists in by letting us keep a journal of our journey down the helpful path one was or the other other or both for that matter weather it be financial assistance [(not having to buy weed or helping a friend or family member who cant afford it)not selling it you fool ;)] or for your self or a loved ones medicinal purposes or like I said before both …but in one way or another marijuana helps at the very least all of us on this website and I hope it can benefit more in the future… one person that loved pot as much as me was my cousin… he was on the level of me when it comes to smoking easily run through an oz a week if I got it if times are rough i still need atleast a quarter a week and he was the same… only difference he had a bad alcohol problem and dabbled with harder stuff here and there but nothing major …but he would down 2 whole cases on the solo by him self and catch an attitude sometimes if he was on number 35 to 40 and he only had 8 left… this is only 10 PM by this time and hell sooooome time ask me a for a ride to the store for a 4 pack before midnight lol my crazy cousin I lived with him or 3 doors down (pardon the pun) for the majority of my life… growing up till I was 18 he lived 3 houses down since I was 3 … he saved my life in our back yard when I was 8 I swung the rope swing over the canal on this big cool coconut palm rope swing we had he was 9yrs older then me …my brothers 9years older then him …any way I fell off the swing and I dropped in the canal and I was sinking from the heavy jackets…anyway he took one last attempt at sobering up 4 duis later …got told by the doc. You drink again your gonna die… so he slows down… then takes off to cali for rehab…send him his dog …we think hes gonna stay out there everyone’s proud of him he meets some old rich lady who’s part owner in a dog food distributor …stupid rich…any way way he calls me at 1am a month ago down in key marathon hes stranded down there …drove all the way from California to florida and he was already drinking wine when i got there I can only imagine what he drank prior… so in my eyes I was disappointed thinking wht did you come back you were going so good… I didn’t tell no one but my dad went to visit him the other day and there he walking in the doorneith 2 cases of Miller lite…his father let him back in the buisness . He starts missing days like usual and hes on thin ice …I dunno if it was the pressure that everything was about to explode in his life and he was getting high I guess on what he though was heroin and died from a fentanyl over dose… he always talked about his mom who passed and how he couldn’t wait to see her again and hopefully hes there with her in a better place but I wanted to say this because I’m an ex heroin addict of 7 years started with oxycodone went to heroin quick… but I’ve been clean 3 years not 100% clean but weed and subutex have I believe kept me alive because everytime I try and get off the subs I find my self screwing up again and ripping Nd running so let’s leave the subs in the equation and see what happened and I’ve never had more time between heroin relapses …by no means am I clean and am dependent on buprinorphine but hey the alternatives are so much worse and I know my self enough and am scared enough to not stop what’s keeping me alive… I’m not perfect nor do I claim perfection but everyone comes and goes for a reason…for what ever reason my cousin is no longer with us unfortunately from something so many of you have seemed alternatives from and found this to more healing then big pharma ever could be… no saying the dope man had pharmaceutical grade fentanyl but he surely isn’t measuring his bags at pharmecuiticle standards…so if you accidentally get 2 grains of salt instead of 1 and you dont got a tolerance your ass is grass…I miss him every day a cool thing he is the one who gave me my purple diesel… now that I think about its definitely gonna hermie or gonna he a male on because danny loved every woman he ever met weather they liked his approach or not but he was such a positive person and saw the good in everyone no matter what… so my cousin lives on in my purple diesel…either hes gonna screw all the females I got or hes gonna be a for ever mother so I gotta name one or all of the crosses with the letter D … good rest your soul bro love and miss you

6 Likes

Man sorry for your loss and keep fighting that addiction every day you live is in your cousins memory
Your a inspiration to beable to get off that life killer it really is the devils drug
I suffer from depression and anxiety and just started growing and already have noticed a huge difference in my mood as It keeps my mind occupied with what problems are happening with my grow and getting help on this page is a massive help loads of decent people who don’t take the piss out of you for the state of your plants which is great.
Keep up your help with other people
I know I’ve said it already but you are a inspiration and clearly a thoughtful human being who will help as many people as you can
Share the love :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

Thanks bro that means alot

3 Likes

Rest in peace, cousin D. :v::frowning:

1 Like

@elheffe702 ,

sorry to hear that my friend … B-Safe

Will

1 Like

The title sums your post up beautifully. I’m sorry for your loss @fano_man

1 Like

Thanks guys hope he made it where his mom is

1 Like

I’m sure he did … No worries my friend

2 Likes

Sorry for your loss @fano_man. I sure can relate, I think I talked about my son a couple times on this forum. It is very hard to lose someone close to you, all you can do is be a better person yourself, that is what your cousin would say to you, Our universe works in mysterious ways and everything happens for a reason, powers we don’t even see or know exist. Even though my son is gone I have to live my life the best I can and be he best person I can be to everyone. Soon we will all be gone and I will be with my son again.
My condolences to you. I left there in 2012, moved to a ranch in the country and been taking it easy, sure miss fishing out Boca Inlet.

5 Likes

@zparkie2

It can’t be said any better than that. I’m sorry for both of you and it takes a good man to stand up to that and i take my hat off to the both of you god bless
And by the way I know cause I lost my first daughter

and B Safe
Will

3 Likes

Thank you everybody for reading my post and sending Good Vibes to my cousin he appreciates that I’m sure and well I’m sorry buddy I had no idea that you lost your daughter and Sparky I had no idea you lost his son I’m very sorry guys I had no idea the service is October 12th I’m sure it’ll be a smokey affair because that’s what my cousin would want fuk what everybody says I’m smoking a joint during the eulogy and throwing a joint in his casket dot-dot-dot wouldn’t you know it the one seed my cousin gave to me was purple diesel and I think that’s the only plant in my room that might be a male what don’t you know my horny ass cousin who loves every women in the world. They just look in his Direction he’s going to get ready to fuck all my plants cuz he’s going to live on through that purple diesel plant I can’t let that plant die no matter what but I will breathe it across all my strains and come up with some funky new things I’m sure haven’t happened yet but hey God Rest his soul and all those lost from y’all Families my condolences also

4 Likes