Flushing with water

When I’m flushing…full hydro… say I just use regular ol’ water and start out by flushing each pot individually from the top then change out the reservoir… with fresh plain water I’m at 265ppm… top drip for 1 day and res is up to 330ppm… 1 more day of top drip and the res is at 550ppm…time for fresh reservoir water… now I should change the res everyday, right? At what ppm in the reservoir, after a day of running, would you call it flushed? Any last minute “tricks” other than 36-48 of dark before harvest? Also… will the trichomes keep turning amber while flushing… without any nutes? They are mostly milky with a few amber but I want more amber…

Yes, they’ll (tricomes) keep getting darker. If you are under 300ppm, you should be fine for flush

Take a 1/2” drill and poke a hole at the base of the stem a week before you harvest. You can search stem splitting. Yes they will continue to ripen. I hydro you don’t have to change the water every day. Your first water change probably got out all of the salts still clinging to the roots.

2 Likes

Your trics will continue to ripes as the harvest dries.