After twelve hours, the trichomes increase

3 Likes

Ice is good, I like it: wink:

In… this is solid
:wink:

1 Like

So it’s up here hanging upside down

7 Likes

I only split where I did Bc I only harvested the top. Splitting and ice go well together. I like to put it in the dark for 48 hours after the ice bath while the stem is split also.

2 Likes

I need to learn more about splitting and icing. Good job!!

4 Likes

Nice if it works

It works. Increases resin production and trichome maturation.

3 Likes

I also saw their instagram. I think they need to become more popular. To promote the culture of cannabis in humans. They should have used … I do not know. Some kind of service to get instagram followers . it would not be bad. In my opinion this is the most effective way ^^

1 Like

I thought splitting the stem was for two weeks left till harvest, no?

2 Likes

Me likeeee!!!

Yes 10 days to 2 weeks.

1 Like

Thanks for the confirmation.
Do you know anything about getting Neem oils off plants? I sprayed them just at the start of flower stage (no flowers yet), and then used the tobacco, hot sauce and mild soap treatment.
I was told to first to gently rinse them off before harvest. Then I heard to swish them around in five gallons of water with a cup of H2O2 (hydrogen peroxide). I am wondering what the concentration of H2O2 should be. The stuff I have is only 3%. I’m thinking that dilution would make the H2O2 negligible. What do you think?

Not negligible at all. Dilute the peroxide 1:4 peroxide/water.

If u sprayed them that early in flower is there any left on them? Outdoors there won’t be.

Can’t tell. They had a nice shine to the leaves after the Neem oil. Not so much after the tobacco hot sauce soap and water. I soaked them with that stuff. They are indoors in a tent, with 60 to 70% humidity, 70 degrees. I used to spray my plants with water, but never during flowering.
Any idea where I can get higher concentration H2O2?

1 Like

From what I’ve read, the 3% Hydrogen Peroxide that you have is the correct solution to use for the rinse, at 1 cup H2O2 / 5 Gal H2O. You don’t need anything stronger. You don’t want anything toxic. You just want some extra oxygen to wash things off well. (I’m on my first grow, and hope do be doing this myself, in a few weeks.)

1 Like