Flushing nightmare!

Thanks guys , they have rebounded well just still all twisty looking from being under the scog, I feel they’ll point north soon enough, got to comfortable and didn’t think it through, I’m telling ya I’ve killed every plant I’ve ever owned so I’m proud of this grow and I would have been so depressed if I’d shocked them to death, thanks for your support and prayers lol for real it helps, only 4 more weeks of not killing them!!

2 Likes

They should be fine. Takes a lot to kill these ladies. Live an learn bro. I’m on my first grow also and have made quite a few mistakes. Can only learn from it, keep going and get better with each grow. Good luck

1 Like

Thx Budtastic , I appreciate it it, what are you growing?

1 Like

1 northern light, 1 ultra white amnesia and 1 mandarin haze. I’ve already overwatered, accidentally fimmed twice because didnt think first took. Then in flower I put lights too low and gave them light burn.

I have about a week left to harvest. I’m super hyped about it. But as you can see, I’ve only been giving them water these last 2 weeks and they have started to eat themselves. They bounce back pretty good. Bottom one was hit hardest by light and heat burn. It’s the NL, I still will get a good amount of kief off her.

Congratulations man light burn or not they still look great hey still all look great, did your buds develope well in the last 3wks? They scroged very well! I’m telling ya I’ve ll never grow in a 2x8 closet with only a 36 inches opening! Do you have a journal? I had mine on another site before I became familiar with this one,it’s fun to look back on all the photos of them growing, but I’m already planning next grow, autos for sure, these fems are taking forever lol.

1 Like

I’m doing perpetual so il have a harvest every month. That the plan anyway. Is coming together still. Have clones working on roots and 2 veg plants ready to move to flower once I harvest I’ll probably take some more clones before I move them so I can have a new rotation. Still need to build 1 more light also.
They have started to fatten up these last couple weeks. Only 1 more to go.
I have a 2×6 veg room and couldnt imagine flowering in there. Small closet cant get inside and you have no choice but to move them. I feel for you bruh. Watering is gonna stay being tough. Maybe try getting a camping shower nozzle spray thing. It works wonders for me. Makes it easy to get around plant at hard angles.

1 Like

A perpetual grow would be great to have, as soon as I move back into a house with more room I’m going flower in a 4x10 tent, cpl more lights, anything off the floor and accessible lol, I’ve been able to keep them watered with a long watering jug, but can’t get to the back of the he plants
I’m just hoping for 12 ounces to carry us through some autos growing. Here if you have a clone it’s considered a plant and any thing more than 4 plants is a felony…hell 4 can get you a year. But maybe one day we’ll get it passed here

2 Likes