Flushing my girl scout cookies

Okay so i started flushing my plant . i flushed it with 15 gallons of ph water. At le last flush i did my bpms was still in the 800 range. Do i keep flushing or can i flush every day . how and what should i do ? Thanks

1 Like

I’m guessing the forum is going to want a lot more info

What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed

Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF

Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths

PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)

PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Auto flower girl scout cookies , fastbuds strain, fabric pot 3 gallon, bpm run off right now is 515, ph run off 5.85, indoor grow , led light 600 watt,temp stays around 72 day and night , humidity 55 percent day and night, ventilation sysom yes , no dehumidifier . co 2 yes

2 Likes

How old are the plants any pictures
Why are you flushing?

i flushimg because i was told it helps the quality of the bud and im getting ready to harvest her

2 Likes

Hold tight I’m sure someone with more knowledge about this can help.

• Seedlings: 100-250 (nutrients aren’t needed here, hence there’s not a lot of particles needed)
  • First Half of Vegging Cycle: 300-400 (this is usually after you transplant, which still doesn’t require many nutrients)
  • Second Half of Vegging: 450-700 (you’ll start giving your plants more nutrients at this stage)
  • First Half of Flowering: 750-950 (your plants will be eating more as they grow, so they’ll be taking in more nutrients)
  • Second Half of Flowering: 1000-1600 (this is when your plant’s eating the most, especially if you give it additives)
  • End of Flower, Entering Harvest: As close to 0 as possible (this is when you’ll be flushing your plants, so you don’t want there to be a lot of particles leftover)

This is all I found. But please hold tight until you get more feedback

What soil ???
Seems like a lot of water to me but I’m new to this.

Soil fox farm ocean forest

1 Like

Good soil I think I have one plant in that and it’s the one growing the best. But I don’t have much experience. But ppm runoff on that plant is always high 2100 just going into flower

How’s the girls
I was really hoping someone else would reply and give you more info

This is a good example of where that term gets used in the wrong context and causes confusion. A flushing (typically pouring plain water 3 times the volume of your container) is done to quickly rinse your soil/medium of a “problem” (excessive nutrients, pH extremes, something wrong you poured in there).

A cleansing is what you do at the end of the life of your plant in order to get the plant to use up all the nutrients in the soil/medium and consume the nutrients it contains within its fan leaves. Some people believe it also helps the taste of the bud. Cleansing is done by simply giving your plant plain water (no need to pH it) the last 10-14 days before harvest. Some people also keep track of the runoff PPM numbers each time they water, usually with a goal (e.g. less than 250 PPM) in mind.

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

I knew I recognized this list, and realized I had the word “flushing” in the text file saved on my computer. I’ve since corrected that to the word “cleansing.”

2 Likes