Flushing DWC system

I’m doing a DWC and am curious as to how to go about flushing before harvest?

1 Like

When flushing, you can use just plain water.

2 Likes

For a week or so or more time than that?

2 Likes

A week will be good enough IMO.
Good luck! :v::+1:t2::sunglasses:

1 Like

I was told on dwc and coco since its a mediumless option str8 water for 3 days is enough to get the root system cleaned out but i guess it all falls on what u want out of the plant for yourself. My hydro i did water for 5 days and seemed pretty good to me. It was my first hydro i did so i dont know if more time or less time is good. @Not2SureYet does dwc i believe and i believe he is one that said a cpl few days will b enough as there is no medium yo leach onto anything

3 Likes

Yeah that makes sense thx!

I agree with @Mark0427 I normally average 3 - 5 days if I do it at all. It is rare for me to flush when using the auto pots. Only since I have so many plants on the same rez.

1 Like

In DWC, I have found, 3days are sufficient. I’m chopping some tommorow night. It will be day 4. The only reason I’m not chopping tonight, is waiting on son to get back from out of town

2 Likes

I personally water as long as she’s thirsty, I have an Auto in week eleven will be flushing for as long as she keeps drinking = fattening up :grin::smirk: I’m talking adding a gallon a day to top off my DWC bucket. You’ll know when it slows drinking and by trichomes. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Exactly if the ladies hold out for a three week flush then do it!

1 Like

Welcome to the community @MidWestWarrior !!

2 Likes