Flushed n leaves turning yellow fast

If its cbd heavy that maybe ur biggest issue. Cbd’s arent like thc. From my research ive ascertained that harvest at as close to fully cloudy as possible. Ambers means everything has started to break down. Think it’s CBDN and THCN that forms. Both narcotic af.

Do you plan on smoking or making concentrates?

Either one, id try harvests at diff stages. She’s not the biggest, but if you can go another week (or prefer now) chop the top off. And let the rest keep rolling maturing. Find out ur meds.

Now again. Ur around week 7-8 of flower, another week or two WILL help. But cbd’s change the game a bit. Plus ur first harvest.

Can u get closer lics to confirm plenty cloudy?

Ok I took more pics but man it’s F n hard. It’s not a flat surface so blurry all over that place. If there’s a trick to it let me know. But I already spent an hour taking pics n getting no where clear.

So are u saying the longer u let it go the more stimulating it is? Like the opposite of thc strains?

2 Likes

Zoom in in pics if u can

1 Like

Good enough. A trick for trichs i use is to start clise as possible near pistils n slowly go backwards.

Here i zoomed on definite calyx. The results while not super clear are closer then I expected.

One clearly shows a few ambers and mostly cloudy. Another mostly cloudy a few clear no amber.
And another bout half n half cloudy to clear. She’s about in the window tbh.

And no thc degrades to a more narcotic chemical. Less stimulating (mentally) more relaxing (physically)

1 Like

Is it worth putting in total darkness for a day? Or 2?

1 Like

Meh… if ur close but not quite there sure. If ur ready not exactly. Case by case deal tbh

1 Like