Flushed and no chemicals

Response I received was nitro over load and this is what I have to show to date.
So this is what I did
I flushed with 3 gallons of water and have never added any chemicals

Probably a plethora of nutrient problems, along with pH. I can’t really tell from your post. I suggest filling out a support ticket, if youre still looking to diagnose.

Your leaves look burn, but stem looks very purple, not to mention your in flower which is gonna compile the problem.

After your flush, I’d stick to a premix with directions. I wouldn’t mix your own nutrients or mix brand names, until you have a better understanding of what’s going on.

Keep in mind the damage to the leaves is permanent, so those burn edges are there to stay.

Other than that, I can’t tell if your asking a question, or looking for input.

Good luck, and happy growing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Strain; White Widow
Soil in pots, Yes, Pennington pot soil (flushed twice)
System type? NA
PH of runoff or solution in reservoir? 7 on dot
What is strength of nutrient mix? Flushed several times
Indoor system? INDR
Temps; Day 75 to 80, Night 70 to 75
Humidity; about 60 all time
Ventilation system; circulating fan
AC
Co2; NA
Trying three plants
CFL lights 6 42 watts (150W)
Nutrients 2-7-7

understand leaves, What about purple stems? I use a moisture, PH, and light meter in one device
Asking for advice and direction.
Thank you,
mtbox2

I seriously suggest that you download the grow Bible and read through as much of the information that you can find on any other post that are on this website to try and help you grasp what’s going on because like dummy said I think you’re having so many issues that it’s hard to just pinpoint one and if you’re new at this it’s going to make it so much more easier for you to read up on all the old post and read through the grow Bible verses getting any kind of information from us just based on what I can see… Sorry I can’t help more…

:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Not making fun but that is alot of burn and its still alive! thats good strong plant
Flush would be step one 4 times the water each pot would hold and ph the last lot of water to 5.8-6.6
You want to test the run off water for a ppm around or just above the water you are putting in.
If you are running just CFLs I would use half the recommended nute strength on the bottle most these are aimed at 600-1000w hps lights with CFLs you plant can not use whats in full strength, After they recover only feed every 4th water but if the leaves start to go yellow evenly almost like its fading and the lower leaves tend to get this first then feed every 3rd water the plant will tell you when.
Get a cheap tds meter from amazon the yellow one works for me its a must! with out it your running blind
The pronged moisture/PH gauge you get from the hardware dosnt work very well or at all.
The plant will recover over time and the damaged leaves will not repair the plant will go new ones
You just need to wait
If you are ever not sure ask here with pics if possible, Its better then getting it wrong

Good Luck
Iva

2 Likes

This would be a good example for not using those three-in-one probe type meters to test your pH …or anything else

CFL lights 6 42 watts (150W)
Showing 2 lights per plant
Enough or 2 much?

I only use natural spring water.

Nitrogen Burn,
I posted I’m your last thread what this was hjete it is one more time

Hydro

Change out the reservoir, flush out any lines and clean out the entire system and replace with plain water for the first hour, then start out with lower parts per million (PPM)
Its good to clean out your system every 2 weeks and replace with fresh water and nutrients. Some people change everything every week!

Ahh, nute burn! Stop this by not adding to much chemical/organic nutrients to your water,foliar feeding. DONT feed more than 1 time a week unless using weak amount, use 1/4 strength for first feeding and then go up to 1/2 strength from then on when using chemical nutrients. Its very easy to overdo it. Causes leaf tips to appear yellow or burnt. NEVER give nutrients to plants that are under 2 weeks of age, at this age the soil nutrients are enough to suppliment them untill 2 weeks of age or more depending on how good your soil is. Using ferts before 2 weeks will almost likley kill your plants.

Will

Hydro?
Thank you for your time.
Please read my posting. I have only fed these plants once with 2-7-7. I have flushed twice (week apart). I have given details please advise. Just trying to get a routine. Purchased seeds from you. I again thank you for your help.