Flush timing advice

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking: do u flush in the ground? :joy::rofl::joy::rofl: @Countryboyjvd1971 @Willd @1BigFella help me out here…

P. S. This boys n girls is why u ask for a support ticket

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

If you can, upload a picture of your plant. It helps the diagnosis, if needed.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Ya, I’m new to all this forum stuff. I actually can flush in the ground because I capped a piece of 4 in. Thin wall drain pipe drilled holes put clear tubing in pipe ran tubing far enough to siphon

U mean to siphon… from the dirt? Or as a homemade sprinkler? Im lost :joy::rofl: n high. So talk slow

Before I fill my hole with my soil I have taken a 10 inch long piece of 4 inch PVC capped both ends drilled holes in the PVC si water can fill it up. You place gravel over the PVC so the dirt don’t clog the holes. You secure a 3/8 in. Diameter piece of itubing inside the PVC run this up and out the hole go as far as needed down hill. You can siphon any and all liquid out of an ungrounded hole this way, just an idea I had and works like a charm, we have clay in West Ky

2 Likes

Thats… pretty doggone ingenius! I like it. N we have Mississippi Mud down here. Same as clay. Just… wetter. N hard as a brick at the same time

I’ll let you use that idea, I’m going to charge every body else. LoL

1 Like

Like a French drain👍

Bodean, I hope your tarps can hold up to 80 MPH wind! Might be coming your way. I would put some concrete blocks and plywood around your plants, if they are someplace you can get the stuff to them.

Nay, were only suppose to get maybe half in. of rain. Winds won’t be bad in far west Ky

Florence is a big gal. Dont underestimate that rain coming.

I had a hurricane last weekend lots of rain over 2 1/2 girls didn’t get a drop came from the gulf, your right though you always have to be prepared. My place is an old cattle barn yard all grown up , old railroad tie’s for fencing still there that is what my 1/4 cable is mounted too. My tarp slides on this cable that is mounted about 6 ft high. Don’t need it push it to the back. Need it pull it to the front. The back side is hooked to the cable in the back. The sides slide down the side cable. Cable makes a horse shoe. It’s pretty stout

I’ve been scrooging this time first time scrooger. It’s pretty neat look at my buds, I have close to a 100 of these from 4 plants

1 Like

Had to keep them short

Im off the gulf coast. That was a speedy baby. We were at work :joy:. This lady is a big’n. N slow. Its ALOT of water. Not winds n battering tornadoes :crossed_fingers:t5::crossed_fingers:t5::crossed_fingers:t5: But rainfall will be crazy. Anywho ef doom n gloom. Hows bout those Lakers :joy::rofl::joy:

Cant flush when in the ground
I would stop feeding them tho at least two weeks before harvest and just water @bodean

2 Likes

I’ve never used a flushing agent besides water, but last year I was a little disappointed in the taste and stuff so I bought some A.N Flawless finish I’m going to try it. I actually can siphon my 20 gal. holes. They say it works in soil but that means being in a pot of some sort, appreciate the response

1 Like

So your saying when I feel like they have reached what I’m looking for as far as trichomes, ( I’ve got a microscope ) that’s when I start flushing right, for a couple of weeks

Nope. U wanna flush just before the ‘perfect time’ for u. If u wanna energy creative high (milky) the start flushing around 50-75% milky. If u want couch lock narcotic stoned the. When u see tricks on buds. Very little clear n ambers.

Probably sooner. And always consider tricks on flowers. Not sugar leaves

Also remember the tricombes wikl still continue to mature even after you harvest

1 Like

I always forget this. So do they stop after drying? Or during cure? Ir they just continue to break down indefinitely (prolly this one)