Flush or harvest now

My plant is 77 days from sprout. I was going to harvest at 90 days but today I noticed some amber trichomes. I was wondering if I should still flush it or just harvest it. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Amber will show up long before its ready to harvest. Esp. on leaves.
A few photos in natural light would help us. Close up and full plant.
Few plants are actually ready at the 90 day mark.

It’s an auto and there are a few ambers in the buds. I will get a picture soon.

1 Like

Pictures are the only way to tell.
A picture of the whole plant in darkness with your flash on followed by tricomb pic

1 Like

This is what it looks like today, 79 days from sprout. Trichomes look cloudy with a few amber ones under a magnifier. Should I flush it for a week and then harvest or harvest now?

1 Like

Looks done to me.
If you see milky and amber then chop when you want.

1 Like

Thanks. Would you recommend a bud wash seeing it was grown outside? There have been minor bug issues a couple weeks ago.

yes, it never hurts to avoid mold
I had one bud grow mold in the jar because I skipped the wash and it was an indoor plant.

bud wash is mandatory for outdoor grows. dust, dander, bugs n bugs pooh…need to be washed off.

3 Likes

Thanks. I will for sure give it a bath when I chop it. Any tips for washing?

Search here for bud washing. There’s a good video going around for that. Basically in a tub with the right amount of peroxide in water.

Will do, thanks!

It says for powdery mildew but the process is the same.
:v:

3 Likes

Thanks! :+1:

1 Like

Looks like you got some advice and I agree.
Looks done
Bud wash mandatory because it was outdoor.

Wet trim, dry, jar with hygrometers in a dark place and burp if they go over 62 % rh, once they stabalize mark the date 2 months in advance.
Pop open smoke and enjoy!

1 Like

Thanks. I will do that and hopefully have some nice smoke for Thanksgiving!

1 Like

I was gonna see if anyone could tell if this grape ape autoflower was ready to flush or harvest yet

1 Like

i really cant tell of they are clear or cloudy yet i don’t see any thsts turning amber yet or maybe im wrong

2 Likes

How old is it?