Flush or feed: Harvest time. Close?

Gold Leaf auto. About 90 days from sprout and 60 from start of flower. I feel it’s close, but waiting to see more amber and cloudy trichomes. Due to how much they can grow at the end, I’m undecided if I do another water with nutes, or just march forward with a flush and phd water. Thoughts?

5 Likes

Still some clear but she’s ready for water only for a week or two.

4 Likes

Sure is a beautiful plant!

5 Likes

Appreciate it. Pics really don’t do it justice. This is my second grow and it was a more successful grow than the first, although I was completely satisfied with my first try. I was more dialed in and knew what to expect and look for this go round. I figured it was close to done, but always appreciate a second opinion. Already looking forward to the next grow, and it’ll be legal by the time that one is done. Also ready to try a different strain.

2 Likes

What type of high are you looking for. Everyone’s is different. I like to chop with a little amber. Gives a clear, energetic high to start and then sits you on your ass later with the gold leaf. At least that has been my experience with it. Absolute love the strain.

1 Like

I actually love the effects. It’s really perfect for me. Does me about the same as you. Buzz lasts a goo bit too .I’m also able to be social with this bud, in moderation, where I’m not always too sharp with other strains. I wasn’t excited about the taste and smell of my first grow, it maybe this one will be better. It’s pretty much been a flawless grow in terms of issues. I had some panic modes and over corrections with the first grow. This one already smells better, while the first had very little smell.

Mine had a smell of peppered lime and it was weird at first but it really grew on me

1 Like

BRO. Beautiful plant right there. Nice job. Nice full buds look dank as hell and she has some beautiful colors. Wow. I like. Gonna drop me some purple titties after this grow and see what we get with them babies. I have a bunch of seeds coming hopefully 100 of each of tge 3 strains he has and not all 1 kind lol.

1 Like

This one has a more pungent smell, and it is a peppery lime. Somewhat unique. Just have to be patient cause I really noticed a significant improvement with a long cure

Mine will be cured 4 months on the 25th. Going to let it go another 2.

1 Like

:alien::alien: she looks awesome , love the colors … nice job !

1 Like

Got to say, love growing and staring at her.

4 Likes

Looks like she’s lovin u back, great looking plant, looking like she’s about baked. Keep ur eyes on her, I missed the strain, GDP?, PK,? what u got growing there?

Gold Leaf Auto. Very nice and easy grow.

Gold Leaf, Mr Bergman’s strain? Nice, nice, nice, if ur harvesting by trichomes half cloudy, half amber, is my preference, My preference, maybe not ur’s, check out when is the best time to harvest n Mr Bergman’s journal, when and how to harvest marijuana plants. Exit the forum, go to the Home Page press the journals tab at top of screen, all the info along, with what u learned from the forum. Plenty of info to make a informed opinion. Hope this helps u out, cus ur close…:grin::grin::alien:

I would ph her with water :droplet:only 2-3 gallons over the next two weeks , extend your dark time 4 hours and she will finish with in 72 hours !

1 Like

Harvested on the 28th and jarred it up yesterday. Was hoping for a little slower dry, but I am beyond satisfied with the overall results. This is a significantly better product than last time, and last time was great. Thanks to all that stepped up to help out.