Fluence spydrx. Thoughts on these lights

Here is mine working some clones,

of course this is Canada and we can only legally grow 4 right :laughing:

2 Likes

Wish i had the property to grow out doors. I love this little hobby its great relaxes me and i love smoking it. Im not in this to sell anything or make noney i just want the best i can grow for ne the wife and my neighbor who is throwing alot of cash at me for upgrading things for better product. One day ill b as good au u guys. One day :laughing:

1 Like

My wife got 3 photo seeds started for me to see how we would do and ive been doing what i can as i can to keep it moving along. So far im not totally upset but its not super impressive after seeing some of the stuff off here.

1 Like

not good, just well practiced! Its easier when you have thrown a lot of time and money at it. That said, I have grown great weed totally free. Nothing but some water and effort.

1 Like

Wife figured she would try and get them to grow in the window but take them outside everyday til she couldnt lift them. After a week she was giving up so i bought 2 600 w growstar with cree for 75 buck and did the grow with them til a month ago added the vips.

Well I grow cannabis for med use for my wifes lupis and arthritis, and others that have cancer or sleep issues etc. In the past it was all clandestine, now we can legally grow 4, so I grow them very large!
They are in greenhouse to protect from rain, thieves, deer and to extend the season. In the past my greenhouses and poly tunnels were easily ae to contain my plants, this year Im having issues keeping them under a 12 foot cieling height.

2 Likes

My aunts friend is growing all in big ass garbage cans on her property. The plants are huge as hell but like bean poles. Your get busht hers are super tall and real thin id say 3 feet round and 15 feet tall lol. She dont do anything to them but water with water no defoliate no lollipop no anything just let it go and do what it does. Next year wer gonna go and show he how to tie down branches to expose the middle more and open them up some. They r all real tight at the bottom buched together bad. I forsee problems if she dont have them already cuz they r all in the weather. Exposed to all

I’m familiar enough to know they have a few different models and few different spectrums for each. But I didn’t think any of them looked like great options without tall ceiling. Do you know specifically which model?

LC601C is the numbers. Shows just under a grand each. Dide says they r 2 grand each. He got the wrong models he got the 900 dollar ones for 400 not the 2k ones

1 Like

Well i talked it over with my neighbor and i think we r gonna go with the 3 260xls. Unless someone convinces me that the 650r would be better.