Flowers and leaves

How Can I raise it it’s at 24 right now

Get your temp down a bit & get a humidifier.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Ok Any size

Yea those little ones for Vicks vapor rub for a cough for 19.99$ at CVS is all u need

Whatever size is specified for the size area you need to cover.

Ty so much

The smallest unit available is all u need u really don’t even need that

You could probably put a heat lamp over a bucket of water or a heating pad on a plate of water something simple like that look up a do-it-yourself way to raise humidity in a small area I’m sure you can do it for free honestly

All right I Appreciate that and will be going to get one probably tomorrow

From personal experience, to raise it 16% or more will take more than a heatmat, pan, and water, even in a small space. That will raise it 5% or so, but the evaporation is so slow with that method, it just can’t raise it much & keep up with exhaust and such.

Now, if he can make himself a homemade swamp cooler…he’d be in business for veg. That would cool his area & add humidity, so two birds, one swamp cooler.

Both of y’all have good ideas but I like the cheaper way I know it’s not always good to go cheep But I am going to look into both ways thank you both

Dry ice chamber?

Boil a pot of water right in front your intake lol

That’d work!

Though I was thinking about one that uses water, as well as ice, to add humidity as well as cool it down.

Here’s a mix of everything suggested

Add a heating pad under it for more evaporation.

Hey black if I get this What do I use to bring it up and down

You can buy pH up & down for plants. General Hydroponics, Bloom City, etc make pH up/down for our plants. You can also use vinegar or lemon juice for down, though homemade pH up is harder to safely find; don’t use baking soda, b/c it has a lot of salt.

Ok thank you so much for the help and will get it. Did you see the picture of the tester? And is it a good one