Flowering way too early

Never grown autos before…gonna give them a try next season… It’s a pity she is only 2 feet tall but her main cola looks ever so sweet
She came from from some drunk random guy in the pub who said she was Spanish seeds…whatever that means ROFL :rofl:

3 Likes

Your plants look great
Mine are just grown in myvegie patch and left to go wild lol
They love it out there :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I wish I had an outside place to grow :weary:

1 Like

am extremely lucky to have a small plot of land in the middle of nowhere, its only 20 acres, but i love it xx

1 Like

Autos love being planted in the ground, in good old garden soil, amended with a generous helping of compost.

Just plant a seed, cover lightly, water, and watch the magic happen! 12 weeks later, you have a bunch of pot. So easy, even a caveman can do it!

@Lethal From MY experience Autos seem to be very very different…(Phenomes) or whatever the explanation is…My very first Autos were ILGM blueberry…I made the “mistake” if you will of growing only one strain,why,because way back I got a taste of some Humboldt outdoor blueberry that I fell in love with…It actually smelled like Blueberry,tasted like Blueberry etc…So when I found out that there was a thing called “Autoflowers” I was very interested for the fact that one could grow plants fast and compact and have a good harvest… My first (legal) lol grow(2020). I was impressed (@first) all five BB plants were X-mas tree shaped and the yield was outstanding! Trichomes for days…BUT the Terps was off…I didn’t really get the BB smell and taste I remembered. Maybe because these were Autos and the latter was outdoor Photos? To sum it up sometimes I wonder if the quality of seeds or the phenom differentiation are valid reasons for such a discrepancy One plats tall and lean while the other is fat and squat? To be frank…You got whatcha got… Its not going to get any taller …BUT work with it and youll have a fat squatty lil devil you will surely enjoy…

1 Like

A freebie mystery plant is always a winner
I am now looking after it as a autoflower and getting the correct nutes. If it is an auto, it’s my first…is great that it grows quickly but think I will stick to my outdoor trees lol
I also have a plant that is 14 months old and never matured in the bud…I call it my gender neutral plant, keeping it as curiosity and see how many years it will grow :rofl::rofl::rofl:

My other plants I have, I planted from known seeds and I just let them run wild iny vegie patch for a great rewards :smile::smile:

1 Like

I got .20 acre in the city :man_facepalming:

I grew up in middle of nowhere though just sold 25 acres in the mountains and moved here in February for work.

1 Like

It’s a shame that you had to sell up but it is hard to find work when your in the country

1 Like