Flowering too soon?

Continuing the discussion from Need help this is my first grow:

Our plants have done well, no leaf issues and grew well. It seems flowing has been weak and we seem to be getting close to harvest time but the buds are thin and the yield is very small.
Thoughts?

Could you post a pic of the entire plant and it looks like you still have some time

Welcome to the forum! Could you please fill out this support ticket for us?

Support ticket-

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.

If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post

NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed

• Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF

• Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths

• PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)

• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable

• Indoor or Outdoor

• Light system

• Temps; Day, Night

• Humidity; Day, Night

• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

• Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner

2 Likes

We need to add soil/medium to the help ticket format.

2 Likes

Don’t look to close to harvest from the pics it still has weeks to go IMO from pics I see!!

1 Like

What strain are you growing
From the picture it looks like your still a ways away from harvest

And welcome to the forum @Starside8

Please fill the support ticket out that @MattyBear post earlier in thread

2 Likes

That’s a good suggestion @WickedAle I’ll bring it up to Latewood :+1:

2 Likes
  • Strain - One White Willow autoflower and one Golf Leaf Autoflower
  • Method: Organic soil
  • Vessels: Pots
  • PH of Water - Unknown
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrition - Grow fertilizer and flowering fertilizer
  • Indoor or Outdoor - INDOOR
  • Light system - SANSI 30W LED Plant Light Bulb Full Spectrum LED Grow Light Plant Lights for Indoor Plants, E26 Grow Light Bulb for Hydroponics Greenhouse Houseplants Vegetable Tobacco, Sunlight White UV&IR, 90-132V
  • Temps; Day, Night - Day 75 / Night 68
  • Humidity; Day, Night - usually 50 - 60%
  • Ventilation system; Yes
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, - NO
  • Co2; NO

There is one White Willow autoflower and one gold leaf autoflower. I was concerned about the one where the pistils are starting to turn brown and would be getting close to harvest when the buds don;t really look very full and ready.

As they grow the older pistols will brown up as they stack
But To be honest you need more light they are thin and lanky cause of the low light situation
Normally you’d want to flower under 600 watts min
Let me tag in one of the other mentors he’s really good with the led lights
@dbrn32 @MattyBear

4 Likes

You’re lacking in light to get buds to fatten up. Also, not knowing your ph could have something to do with it. Ph is one of the most important things to growing so you will want to get a meter to measure your ph and some more lighting to get where you want to be IMO… :v::bear:

3 Likes

I appreciate the info. I have a full spectrum 300W that I just added to the grow tent. I just have to keep to keep the heat down with more air flow and circulation. I’ll get a PH meter. What is the ideal PH level?

2 Likes

6.5-7.0 is where you want your ph and yes put a fan in there to Circulate air but definitely want to put that light in too

2 Likes

How big is space you’re growing in? Cannabis requires a very high light intensity level to do well. A lot of mass produced led panel manufacturers are know to over promise and under deliver on performance too.

2 Likes

In soil 6.3-6.8 is perfect
Good deal on the light more light will help for sure
You got all the whole staff here just about to help you
You running a exhaust fan in tent ? You should if your not

2 Likes

Indoor grow house 2X2X4. Have 300W full spectrum light, fan and exhaust fax system. I’m sure that the low light was my issue and making sure the PH is good.

1 Like