Flowering to early

I got my plants that i had in my veg room to start flowering and one of them was not getting as much light as the others and had already started flowering or thats what i assume caused it to happen. Will this be ok or should i replace it with a different plant?

1 Like

@Elderado difficult to see what you’re describing with blurple pictures. If you can get some pictures with normal lighting please.

2 Likes

I agree natural light and a pic for reference of plant size.

1 Like

It looks like it’s flowering to me as well. What kind of light schedule is it on? It’s with your other veg plants correct?

@Elderado definitely flowering. What’s the lighting schedule?

2 Likes

It’s definitely flowering
What light schedule are you running
What size lights are you using
Size of your veg space as well
Strain type auto or photo

3 Likes

Hi having fun yet ? I see a lot of red stems. It could be strain related. It’s most probably the beginning of nute issues. Imho

Its a photo plant its now in my flowering room but it was in my veg room along with some other plants but it was the only one that started to flower and the only one with red stem. It was a clone cut from the same mother as the other plants. The lights were on 24/7 bit the plants were a little over crowded. I think it was not getting as much light as the others and that being the cause. My question is will it not do as well as it would have if it had not started to flower too early

1 Like

Sorry I missed when you posted those pics. If you continue to veg the other plants they will likely yield more than the one that’s flowering. They’re genetically the same right, so more veg time will get you bigger plant, and bigger plant will have higher yield potential.