Flowering Time 12/12- 11/13- 10/14

Using a sliding schedule, that decreases light weekly, throughout flower can speed up harvest time, but less time growing/flowering and less lights does mean some loss of total yield. If you schedule it so that the light period only drops to the low of 10 hours the last week, overall yield shouldn’t suffer too much, not very significantly, but it also does depend on the various strains as well, some will react more or less favorably to such schedules, most likely noticing the biggest loss in yield in equatorial sativas, that are used to getting near 12 hours of light their entire life-cycle.

~MacG

1 Like

Man I wish you was my accountant , instead of my wife Congrats to you and MacGyver…when did you guys get hitched??? :wink:

Holy crap I did write that wrong , I know it’s written wrong , but it’s honestly nothing to that nature I’m sorry !

I think that was just a figure of speech …Yoshi !

Will

1 Like

Hey brother , did you find the post with "Humbolt Goldentree " additive ?

Yoshi. Come over here and put your knowledge to work my frienf it a short tread so far but read it so you are up to speed ok

Thank buddy

Will

Yoshi I ordered the 2 oz bottle of Golden Tree on Amazon. My WW Auto is just starting to show through the soil. Can’t wait to try it this grow. Jerry

1 Like

Txgrowman I’m ordering some here shortly , but let me know on how it works the humbolt golden tree additives .

I went to that web site and I read what it had to say. I believe it will complement the Advance Nutrients.
So I am going to order some thisweek.

Hey you two Tex and Yoshi …I got my seeds yesterday and my new cloner already started 8 Super Skunk clones I’ll do the other 16 sometime today

Will

1 Like

Got a New grow journal coming up as soon as I get the seeds planted. It germinated this afternoon and I am going to put it in starter soil tomorrow. “Grow Box SSH” will be started tomorrow. Gonna use the Golden Tree with my pH Perfect nutes. Later ya’ll Jerry

Oh oh Txgrowman , can’t wait to read this journal .