Flowering starting during veg?

@Covertgrower @garrigan62 @Hogmaster @Noctis420

Here they are again after 2 weeks of flowering, the AK-47 really stretched out.(rear) The mystery GSC(right) has stretched but not like the AK, and the Cindy99(left) is a beautiful, compact bush, which I have raised up a bit to even things out a little. I have been manipulating the AK to also try to even the height as much as possible. I decided to move the OG Kush outdoors since it really needed more time to veg in my opinion, and I kinda ran out of room in my 4x4 tent, lol. Iā€™m excited about how much better these look compared to my first attempt last year! Definitely been putting a lot of time and care into these!

2 Likes

Wow looking good! :+1: @hoosierdaddy

1 Like

@hoosierdaddy those are some really great looking girls you have. Nice growing. Keep up the great work. Whatā€™s the OG looking like outside?

1 Like

Donā€™t ya just love itā€¦i sure do. Awesome growing my friend

2 Likes

@Covertgrower The first two pictures are the OG Kush outdoors, Iā€™ll be putting it into a 10 gallon pot here soon as I get a chance, and the last picture is a clone, I just donā€™t remember what I cut it fromā€¦:thinking:

Forgot to mention the OG was a little overwhelmed by the sun after being indoors, but I think itā€™s coming out of it since I found a spot out of direct sunlight.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, itā€™s a beautiful thing!

whoā€™s LED? California Light Works ?

Now that, is a great looking plant.
Sheā€™s more than likely well adjusted to the light, and you could probably put her in full sun again. Nice growing!
I was interested in your OG Kush because I grew one, and wanted to compare results. Yours looks phenomenal. :wink: Itā€™s a serious quality strain, hope you enjoy it as much as I did. @hoosierdaddy

I keep telling myself this, but Iā€™m still strain hunting and suspect I will be for awhileā€¦ lol

1 Like

Yeah, I also have heard great things about the OG and I canā€™t wait to experience it firsthand!

No, these are just a couple 1200 cob LED lights I picked up on eBay. I am liking the results so far!

This is what I picked up, they excepted my offer of $150 for 2 lights! I may be a cheapskate but they work! Lol

1200W-Cob-LED-Grow-Light-Full-Spectrum-Hydroponic-Indoor-Plant-Lamp-tent-kit-/263478263400

1 Like

It will work fine !!- need to get your plant/light distance down - cob makes a good led - good you didnā€™t spent too much because one will all ways wants to up-grade !!!

1 Like

@hoosierdaddy just so you know, you may want to edit your eBay link. Screen shots are ok though. Amazon links are allowed.

Iā€™ll just say the OG Kush is a true favorite, and Iā€™ve only tried 4 different strains since I started growing. If you indulge too much, it becomes a very euphoric experience Iā€™ll say. Great memories of trying to decorate a Christmas tree while overly medicatedā€¦ that was too fun.

1 Like

If you indulge too much, it becomes a very euphoric experience Iā€™ll say. Great memories of trying to decorate a Christmas tree while overly medicatedā€¦ that was too fun.
[/quote]

I donā€™t foresee that being a problem! :relaxed:

1 Like

@hoosierdaddy in my defense, I made edibles, and I ate a whole one too many. Lol. It ended up about 72mg of THC per serving approximately. So, half that Iā€™m sure I would have been just FINEā€¦

1 Like

@Covertgrower @Hogmaster @garrigan62 @Shatter

So, Iā€™m coming up on 4 weeks flower, and the Cindy99 is very frosty, the alleged GSC is pretty frosty too, but the supposedly AK-47 from Dutch seed shop has barely any trichomes whatsoever. I guess it could be anything :thinking:!

The CINDERELLA 99

The 'girl scout cookie mixed with??? Sorry for the blurry picā€¦

The crappy Dutch seed shop ā€˜AK-47ā€™

1 Like

Everybody gets ready in their own time. I would give the one slacking another week. Sheā€™ll sugar up.

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t worry too much about it. Two peas from the same pod or the apple doesnā€™t fall far from the tree doesnā€™t apply to weed, two seeds from the same bud can have different characteristics.

More important, donā€™t expose a flowering plant to any form of light while itā€™s sleeping! No picture flash, no lights, Big No No!

Hereā€™s a Sour Diesel. I love the smell!

3 Likes

Well, Iā€™ve had my eye on the AK because while searching for a good seed source I made the mistake of ordering some of those from Dutch Seed Shop, which as soon as I found out they were very shady, I promptly cancelled my order. Still got 20 seeds, never got billed thankfully, but out of the 10 or 12 seeds I tried, the one AK-47 is all I got to grow. So I those seeds could be anything! Iā€™m glad I found this place, though, Iā€™ll be using this great site as long as they are around!

1 Like

Every plant is different. Genetics play a big role in the growth and out put.
No worries my friend sheā€™ll put outā€¦That didnā€™t sound rightā€¦lol
Will

3 Likes