Flowering stage?

Hello :wave: in the stage of flowering and it has been six weeks or so but I think it’s only in it’s fourth week of flowering​:hibiscus:… Any ideas by these pictures what stage you think it might be in?

4 Likes

She looks great.
Well into flowering I would guess you have 6 weeks to go at least.
Just keep doing what you are doing because its working.

3 Likes

Awesome. Thank you so much for taking a look. First grow so getting nervous towards the harvest.

3 Likes

It can be agonizing to wait on that first plant.
But its gonna be worth it. It gets easier once you have a batch in the jars.
Look forward to seeing updates. Just keep posting on this thread so we can follow along.

2 Likes

Welcome !

2 Likes

Yes. It’s been since January 11th that I started. Was supposed to be a Sunset sherbet auto, but I think it is not an auto. I will keep you posted! Thank you! :blush:

These girls grow up so fast. Then we have to wait for maturity to kick in. Then, it is the long wait…You are doing a great job. Kudos to you.

1 Like

@Nefariousgrass you started her back on 1/11 thinking she was an auto? When did you finally r break down and change your light schedule? What was your previous schedule? Do you keep a calendar/notes to help keep track of what you e done?

1 Like

@beachglass Thank you! Are you talking in general or the sunset sherbet strain for taking a long time?

1 Like

@Fieldofdreams yes! Lol. When she was getting way to tall even after the LST I had to bend more of her. Then in like end of March April I got a suggestion to flip her and do a full 48 dark period. It worked. Then started doing 12/12. I was keeping a journal and then we got a puppy! So between all the things work, pup, growing, life etc… I stopped. But next time after this I am going to try and journal again. I have just been trying to feel the two out ass far as nutes and water. This is what they looked like before. Gwen is the tall one and Trixie is smaller.

1 Like

Hi there. Not talking about particular strain. They seem to take the llloooonnnggggest time waiting while in flower. lol. we want to chop chop and puff a bit.

2 Likes

@beachglass I see you had friends over last night!!

2 Likes

Oh for sure. Had a marv time. Went to paint night high with the crew. Oh my my. I am really bad at following directions. Can’t even paint by number.

2 Likes

@beachglass Hahaha! Right!

Noticing some of my sugar leafs are turning yellowish orange on the tips. Is this normal for mid to late flower?

1 Like

@Nefariousgrass reload the pics and wait for the upload to be completed before hitting reply.

1 Like

@Nefariousgrass Good job! Those tips are fine. You just pushed her hard. Great looking plant btw!!

1 Like

What might pushing be? Sorry trying to learn still.

@Nefariousgrass in here they call your tips ‘painting her nails’ and it means you took her just to the edge of her nute intake threshold. She handled it but is giving you a signal that nute toxicity is just around the corner. Just be careful. She looks fantastic though. Great coloring.

1 Like

@Nefariousgrass Be careful with your nitrogen. She’s really dark and the tip burn is a result of that. IMHO though.

1 Like