Flowering stage signs

What are signs buds are about to grow?

1 Like

As soon as the female preflower shows white hairs. About as direct as i can explain it lol

3 Likes

How long after the white-hairs show do the buds form?

You will see white pistils forming. You won’t be able to mistake it when you see it.

This is well into the bud formation but it show cases what to look for.

It will start with a few pistils and as it gets more developed, the above photo is how it pimp rolls.

4 Likes

Is it a auto or a photo? Grown indoor or out?

3 Likes

I’ve kept her outdoors (but i bring her in during bad weather) How do i know if its auto or photo?

Usually it will be notated when you purchase the seeds whether or not its an auto or photo. If its an auto she is going to go on her own time when shes ready usually sometime after 2 or 3 week to much longer. If shes a photo she’ll need a light schedule change whether that be naturally occurring from growing outdoor or changing to a shorter (12 hour) light cycle in order to switch to flower. Where did your seeds come from?

2 Likes

If it’s auto flowering, it flowers when it’s DNA says to. If it’s photoperiod, it needs 12 or so hours of darkness. So if photo and you bring it in and don’t get it back out for 12 hrs it could start to flower but then if you leave it out it may re-veg. As @MrPeat said white pistils are distinct. If your still not sure in 2days, probably not flowers.

2 Likes

Are those white-pistols growing out? Is that what i should be looking for?

1 Like

Kinda hard to see in your pic but might be. Heres what min looks like with the white hairs.

I don’t see any indication of her showing her sex yet. :blush::v:

1 Like

Can you tell the sex?

Congrats, showing you she’s a female. She looks like she is moving to pre-flower. I would guess pistils will show in a few more days :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes