Flowering Since May 21

So…practicing patience. Here is where im at currently, im guessing 3 or 4 weeks left. Thoughts?!

@CatDadPower @Newt @Dennis62 @beachglass @Graysin

Without you guys, I wouldnt be here!!!

4 Likes

Looks like you’re about right. Very pretty!

2 Likes

@Newt thanks brother…been a fun learning curve!

2 Likes

Make sure to check the tricomes on the buds not the sugar leaves since they mature at different rates — I didn’t know that initially. Other than that, keep up with the mag sulfur since your buds are plumping up like crazy now.

Im going in week 14 and im losing my mind so if I can hold out, you can too :joy: keep us posted!

3 Likes

@CatDadPower thanks brother. I haven’t checked them yet, I know it’s too early. I have the pocket microscope ready! Still feeding full nutes (FF dirty dozen) with an additional 2 ML cal mag each feeding…they like it so they will continue receiving. Was going to microscope first time this weekend!

2 Likes

Hi there. Wait til you see the trichs for the first time!! Amazing
VDNDX5BhKKz0YsJkl0

2 Likes

@beachglass I’m excited for that…BIG eyes lmao

1 Like

Keep on keeping on! If you’re this close out though I’d definitely start cutting back or measuring PPM. Cal Mag at this stage, even if using RO water, really isn’t doing much for your plants biologically anymore - mag sulfur is what I switch with at F3.

If you’re running in soil, at this stage you have maybe a final bloom and sweet dose and you should honestly be fine. You definitely want your plant to be fading nicely next week. The last two weeks should be nary anything in the water, other than a sweet dose the week prior to harvest.

Basically, what I’m trying to say is, you’re practically done my guy! This is the fun part where you just maintain course and speed :sunglasses:

1 Like

Good thought. Once the pistils begin to turn brown/orange, then start looking at the bud trichomes. The first few times you look, you will be too early, but it will be better to see the clear trichome heads and get a good feel for what those look like, and re-check every 3-4 days. I find that the only way I understood trichome development was to actually watch them develop, which meant taking the scope to em way before anyone would think they’d be ready and waiting til a week after I originally thought it was done to chop. :v:

2 Likes

Got it!

@Graysin

Thank you!! Noted :grinning:

1 Like

@new2-420 Looks as though you have a couple of tents going and a lot going on. Got some minor issues but that is to be expected during late flower, looks like you have been doing a great job :smiley: keep up the good work your time line sounds reasonable, wait for all the white pistols to turn orange, then inspect tricomes. Happy growing man

1 Like

@new2-420 that first pic wow. Great looking bud sites! :heart_eyes::green_heart:

1 Like

@dennis62 thanks brother! Yes, got an additional 4x4 tent set up. Now have 2, 4x4’s and 1, 3x3. Will use 3x3 for drying moving forward and the small tent for starters and drying.

2 Likes