Flowering Question?

Hi Guy’s,
I have a few questions, first one has to do with the information about each different strains and flowering times? If the description says flowers 8 to 9 weeks , exactly what does this mean? Is it after you’ve decided how long till you put them into the flowering stage it will be 8 to 9 weeks after the veg stage? I know sounds like a goofy question but I’m not to ask any question as a precautionary measure instead of assuming…
I’ll wait to ask about nutrients …
Thanks Guys
LOVE To GROW .

Yes, its the time period the plant actually flowers. Just an estimate tho and not to be taken as gospel.
So you have veg, transition, flowering
Transition can be a couple weeks itself

Hea, thank you for the clarification, so now I know what it means time wise.
Thanks Again For Taking The Time…

LoveToGrow

When you flip the light schedule to 12/12, the plants will begin to focus on flowering. About 7-10 days after the flip they will start developing small button like buds. When these buds appear it’s day 1 of flower. Start your count then.

Keep in mind the number they give for flowering time is an estimate. It can take much longer in some circumstances.

3 Likes

Thanks Man for that explanation, very good
To understand… !
My baby SUPER SKUNKS ARE coming along pretty well so far, it’s going to be some time till the change, got them all in training for the Olympics lol.
Thanks Again
LTG

3 Likes

That’s mostly correct. Plants won’t flower if they’re not mature enough regardless of light schedule.

2 Likes

Thanks, so is there a certain age that the plants become mature
Enough to change them to the flowering cycle?

2 Likes

And one more thing if it says 8-9 weeks it can take 10-12 weeks sometimes

2 Likes

Thanks Hogmaster, is there a set age of the plant
Before changing to the flower cycle?
LTG

2 Likes

Its usually about 5 weeks for plants to mature. Sometimes you still see a longer transition period there though. If they get older than that transition is pretty quick.

2 Likes

Happy to hear this. I wasn’t aware of this. Need to recalculate my Flower time. I was thinking I was in week 5 . Probably more like week 3.

1 Like