Flowering progress also what do think of my OG kush from you guys kind of proud of myself

i use Higen Coco grow & bloom in a platinum system with coco peat as a medium ,simple & very effective no fuss system single part nutes .in a 1.2m x 1.2m x 2m tent i get between 12 & 16 oz average depending on strain .

your’s look nice and healthy ,do you ever bend over the tops or tip to branch them out at all ? ,i use mesh to hold them down to get and even big branch spread around the area" Sea of green " yield is higher than straight up.

Plan on trying sea of green on next grow want to try and grow bout 10 12 plants in small pots

i do 4 at a time bend them slowly out towards each corner then let them up thru mesh holding the main grow tip low and makes the other tips grow this gives a sea of green without having so many ,these were put in 2 days ago…

1 Like

Cool setup you got so much room for more though

1 Like

you would be suprised in a few weeks at most i’ll have them 3" thru the mesh to 6" from the sides all round allowing only the thicker healthier tops thru (the underneath i trim away after the above mesh stuff is thick) , turn and 8 weeks approx later average 14 oz .

Platinum systems are great no leak as they are above their own water tank and the pump is inside ,they do 4 to like 30 pot systems eBay Hollandhydroponics .

1 Like

Cool we read up on it and check it out…? Your carbon filter are u using it to exhaust and bring in air to your tent

yes i use a 6" centrifugal fan pumping air out thru a carbon filter .

Tada ! :slight_smile:

Nice job. I like the set up with square pots. Although I use drip in the greenhouse; Inside, I use a bottom feed set up, or ebb and flow tub filled with hydroton. Less work LOL.

Nice job!

1 Like

Looking good bro. Keep posting progress

1 Like

Timmy … your plants look great! You did good!
MT

1 Like

Timmy,
My hat is off to ya brother.
Awesome job and that’s four plants.
I am main.-lining OG Krush , Northern Light an Super Skunk.
I’ve been in this forum for some time now and it seems to me that you fokes that grow with hydroponics seem to have better grows than we in soil. Makes me think!!

B Safe
When I’ll
The

1 Like

Yup great looking plants

1 Like

Thanx :slight_smile: be ready to turn in a few days i think .never used an ebb n flow ,built a nice flood & drain once but i love this platinum system so easy and no leaks as the pump is inside and the water returns straight to the tank.i used Hygen coco nutes been getting good results ,from a 1.2m area depending strain i get from 12 to 16 OZ (with old strain ) now i’m going OG kush Glod leaf blueberry ,& for next time i bought some white cookie and dark angel seeds . Happy growing !

Cool…I checked out your setup on E bay. Item leaning that way.
Maybe after the new year
Right nominate around 45 50 plants all in different stages busybusybusy lol but I love it

B Safe
Will

2 Likes

i used to do soil but never looking back now ! these systems are way faster :slight_smile: this system kicks butt never had a problem mines a platinum 40 .

THANK YOU TIM,
For the info.Item going to ebay in a few and I’ll let you know what i decide.

B Safe
Will

1 Like

src=“//cdck-file-uploads-global.s3.dualstack.us-west-2.amazonaws.com/growingmarijuana/original/2X/c/c44fc493a83eb787a6c450b7a5cbefd274550884.jpg” width=“666” height=“500”>
nutes for turning be any day now