Flowering, Not sure what to do next

I really don’t get it seriously. U can unscrew the macro lens as shown below so it sticks out a little more b4 falling off. I thought maybe this helped very slightly but I still don’t see much difference. Here is pic with it on

1 Like

And here is regular Cel lens zoomed in all the way

I can’t tell much difference. They both look like tiny white dots to me. I can’t tell if they cloudy shot or amber.

Going to tag @aPotforPot to see if they can help get that figured out. It familiar with that particular one.

1 Like

Omg I so stupid, u said to unscrew the top lens from the macro. I did n it was all blurry when I took those first pics. But I read your post again n tried a super close up n u were right. Wide angle lens on top just needed to be removed. Idk why they could just tell you that! Anyways here a pic. Are they clear or milky, I don’t see any amber? How ready u think? Tysm Bobby!

2 Likes

That’s all sugar leaves so it’s not a good representation of readiness due to those trichs maturing faster. Need to get the parts that the pistils are coming out of. What does the whole plant look like?

Edit: never mind, I forgot it’s at the top of this thread

This little Chinese usb microscope was i think 20.00 on Amazon and works really nice. Can set phone down and take the handheld and probe around and zoom in/ out with thumb and press the red button to take pics. We have several and 1 similar to yours but like this best also comes with a stationary holder. Not trying to push it but sometimes we don’t know something is out there til someone else shows it.

1 Like

Here are some pics of very top bud where are tons of hairs

What do u think? Still see no amber myself n can’t tell if they clear or white either

1 Like

Does it plug into your Cel and u can see the pics zoom in and out on there?

So I’m totally a newbie… and have yet to harvest my first grow ever even… lol that new…

BUT!!

An extra pair of untrained eyes to tell you their opinion?? If you insist :grimacing::grimacing:

I think they’re clear: if mine looked like that I wouldn’t harvest yet. All I have are the little clips on from Ap4p also, so if that’s what I’m gonna be looking at, then that’s what I’m going to have to base MINE off too!
I feel like when mine get to that point, I would probably wait too long than go too early… cuz then you’ll NEVER KNOW! And then next time you can always go earlier… :woman_shrugging:

Probably not too helpful but at some point I’ll be where you are and so I’m going watch this post and see what good tips the pros give out :wink:

Best of luck!! Can’t wait to see the final results!! :v::v:

I’m not sure if potency signs are same for high CBD instead of high thc? But I’d like to harvest it when CBD is highest ,whenever that is. I’d agree with you that I don’t think it’s ready but only bc I see 0 amber trichomes anywhere I look

Oh yea high CBD… that one I have no idea. This will be even more interesting! How cool!

1 Like

Not sure if cbd degrades like thc, so not sure if you’ll get amber or even want it. You probably want mostly to all cloudy if possible. I’m seeing a bunch of clear still so she’s got a little bit of time left.

1 Like

Ty. If anyone knows anybody that has experience with CBD strains, please tag them

I just entered ‘cbd harvest’ into the search box and quite a few things pop up! You should dig a bit deeper! There are some hidden gems around here. Here’s a link to one of them :v::v: Happy Friday!

1 Like

I grow high cbd and thcv plants, they are all landrace hash making strains. Most of them are traditionally harvested late for max resin production. Hiwever, because Im an outdoor grower in Canada, Im constrained by light hours and temperature. What an Afghanistan grower can do is beyond my capability due to latitude.
If one was to grow these plants indoors it would be easy to take them to full term and not have the same mold risks.

This years babies

Last years plants

1 Like

Ok I see. Seem consensus is to harvest later