Flowering, Not sure what to do next

What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed (photo or auto) seedsman pink kush CBD auto
-Age of plant, not sure 2-3 months
-Method: Organic soil plus fertilizer
-Vessels: plastic Pot
-PH and TDS of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable) ppm of water flush was 430
-ph of runoff was 6.2, started both was distilled water
-Method used to measure PH and TDS electronic pocket meter
-Indoor or Outdoor if indoor, size of grow space Outdoor at first turn indoor
-Light system LED,
-Actual wattage draw of lights 300wattts
-Current Light Schedule 18/6
-Temps; Day, Night 70-80 mostly mid 70s
-Humidity; Day, Night 40-50 mostly 40s
-Ventilation system; No,but ceiling fan on all day
-AC, Humidifier,
-Co2; No

I forgot to take note of when it’s started to flower. It’s high CBD , ultra low thc strain. Not sure if u look at trchomes for those too to know when ready? Very dark purple so hard to see anyways but snap on lens doesn’t magnify better than regular Cel phone lens. Maybe their is some trick to it? Anyway not sure if I need to fertilize more or if it’s near done. I already flushed bc I though it might be, but I had a bit of nutrient burn on very tips of leaves a while ago and never fertilized it again. It is fox farm ocean forest soil which I heard runs out of nutes near the end. Only gave it a small dose of bloom boost once. Any advice highly appreciated. Ty!

1 Like

@ Bobbydigital

@BobbyDigital only one feeding for the whole grow. Wowo. Looks real good for 1 feeding. Usually ffof last 3 to 6 weeks depending on how much u water

Depends on plant size too. A plant that size isn’t going to be a heavy feeder. @Odaharry, you check the trichs with CBD much like a THC plant. Checking for cloudy trichs. What kind of clip on lens are you using?

1 Like

The one that came with pot for pot. A macro clip on lens. It makes things in a circle kinda, but I don’t see it magnified more that my Cel lens

Sorry what’s ffof? I believe it didn’t need a lot of feeding bc of what’s already in fox farms ocean forest but it is a small maybe 1 gal pot too so idk. I had it in a 5 gal cloth pot originally, but it just wasn’t growing fast enough in veg so put in small pot for closer indoor care

1 Like

Lol ffof is fox farms ocean forrest soil :laughing: if 1 gallon and that far and not harvesting soon id feed her some bloom.nutes she will bulk up more with proper food

1 Like

Ya the problem is I had nute burn on all of the tips of leaves, so how can I tell if she gets too much now?

1 Like

A little nit of tip burn is not bad just try and dial down the amounts u add for nutes so its not as strong next dose. Say u do 2 ml each gallon of 3 parts and u notice 2 days later a bit of burn next water cuti it to 1 and a halml per gal and see if she gets any worse burns if not stick with 1 and a half per gallon for a couple weeks and as plant grows slowly add a bit more til ur at a full dose recommended. If u notice nute burn just do a reg ro water with calmag added at 5ml per gal and it will be ok.

1 Like

The cal mag has nitrogen in it though. I thought u weren’t supposed to add nitrogen during flowering except very small amount in the bloom booster?

1 Like

Cal mag wont hurt a thing i use it every watering with or without nutes. Not enough nitrogen to hurt anything

I do cal mag and bloom with booster in later flower times veg nittes thru veg and a week or 2 into flower adding the flower nutes and taking away veg nutes slowly if u take all nitrogen away from the plant it will all yellow

I’m sorry, what you wrote doesn’t all make sense to me. Can u rewrite or edit please?

@BobbyDigital

The one that came with pot for pot. A macro clip on lens. It makes things in a circle kinda, but I don’t see it magnified more that my Cel lens

1 Like

Look closely does the lenses pull out or push in

Oh I hadn’t tried to do anything like that. Just clipped it on. Actually reached out to PotforPot support about how to use it and never got a response

Ok I was curious because I had bought a clip on lens and it really didn’t help. Then I realized it had a wide angle lens attached that just needed to be removed. It made a huge difference. I’m not sure on the pot for pots lens

1 Like

Give it a try i had one and was gonna toss it and a friend showed me how to use it

1 Like

2 lens came with it, one says macro n it says in instructions to use that one. I believe the other is just for getting plants pics to share. Can’t see anyway to clip em together n instructions definitely didn’t say anything about that

1 Like

Macro would be the one. Are you also zooming your phone in all the way? With mine I have to zoom in all the way and get super close

1 Like