Flowering Malawi gold week 3 or 4

Hey just feeding right now how much runoff should I do since I just watered yesterday and the soil is already soaked

20 - 25% That would work.

Ok and and ppm going in is 1117 that’s ok right?

1 Like

Not much of a difference leaves aren’t as droopy the buds smell funny tho like when tent comes on it smells real grassy but if you rub a sugar leaf it smells like straight lemon will they smell better later on and will these buds fatten up them seem larfy or is it just to early yet

2 Likes

Alrite your making progress she perked up some. A plant that smells like lemons I would enjoy that. Ok keep up on the regular feedings get the ph pen that’s important keep checking your run off ppm. Now lets chat about your light, what light are you using whats the height and how much power are you using?

3 Likes

It’s a mars hydro ts1000 running at 100% at 12 inches from main colas and probably 16-18 from the center colas (the plant is kinda like a bowl) ppfd is 650-1000

2 Likes

But I either need another ts1000 or something because it’s a pain in the a$$ trying to get light in the whole tent I’ve contemplated on copping the plant in the back because there just isn’t enough light for it so it’s just been going in the back running on probably 200 ppfd

2 Likes

The TS1000 is a 150 watt light. Really that’s not enough light. Don’t like the bad news guy.

2 Likes

Think this plant will be fine finishing out? What should I do get another 150w light or take the one out and just get 1 like 300w light

1 Like

I would look at like at HLG 350rspec is a nice light If your a DIY Person the 320xl is a real nice light (I use one) Memorial Day sales are here…lol… A nother TS 1000 isn’t really going to help.

2 Likes

Well glad I asked cuz I have a ts1000 in my cart that I will delete right now

1 Like

I see everyone talk about the hlg I think I’m Guna go with that

1 Like

Looked up your Malawi Gold Thats kickn Sativa (land race) Are those fem seeds or regulars?

1 Like

There fem

1 Like

I have 4 more seeds but I’m saving them until I have some more grows under my belt and some better equipment

1 Like

What seed bank did you use?

2 Likes

They came from The Green Solution dispensary in Denver

3 Likes

Thanks I’m a Sativa person. They smell better than Indica dominant plants.

2 Likes

If your interested in a easy to use cost efficient nutrient check out jacks.

1 Like

It’s Wierd because the tent and bud itself does not smell good only if you rub the trichomes you will get a lemon smell on your fingers