Flowering_like_fk

:heavy_check_mark: the progress

4 Likes

3 Likes

Yes Bro , You have a Nice Variety of Strains There! With Different Types of Stoned Effects :dash::dash::exploding_head::+1:

1 Like

Thank you brotha. Enjoying the Fruits of my labor. Lol :laughing: nd the fruit are coming along nicely.

1 Like

Awe yeah, There Looking Good! I got a whole Bunch of Buds going on Outside Myself, I’m closely examining the Trichomes, so I’ll know when to Chop , Check out My Gurellia Grow, I think you may have seen some of my posts

1 Like

Beautiful! They look good, what strain are those monsters btw? You use nutrients? Did u plant them in the ground? looks like it from the size.

1 Like

Thanks Bro , Appreciate the Compliment, 3 strains Gorilla Glue, Bruce Banner and Girl Scout Cookies , i started the seedlings in April transplant it gallon nursery pots, growed them until they had a healthy full root system, mainwhile i Dug some good size holes, Then I put a High Quality potting mix i used Black Gold wormcastings including, then put the weed in and water them, I organic and non organic, Fox Farms Grow Big and Tiger Bloom, on the organic side Fish Fertilizer and liquid worm castings, Captain Jack’s and Neem Earlier for pests

1 Like

Nice nice . Next season i wanna do an organic grow. These damn nutrients can get expensive. Same with an indoor grown. Mine grew up indoors ina 5×5 gorilla growtent tell they where a decent height. I wanted to keep them indoors due to pests and temps where i live but it was becoming crazy bills wise electrical bills 400 :heavy_plus_sign: make you rethink the hole indoor thing lol . I had my light on a 18/6, humidifers, fan, plus a portable ac going 24/7 to keep them in the proper temperature range.

1 Like

1 Like

I may have $ 400 dollars seeds nutrients and pest control, It Stinks but Fish Emulsion works :fish::tropical_fish: One thing I have going is a long grow season i plant photos, I don’t know how long your grow season is outside, Try Some Auto if it’s a short season, i will tell anyone from experience make Damn sure you have a Full Root system before going into the ground, I thought about getting a tent lights and fan’s trying it for myself, I’ll have plenty of weed for my Winter Stash, but it would be cool to grow in winter

1 Like

You have some nice looking plants, Setup for Growing is Nice !

1 Like

Mines are photos too. Last year i went into October haveing to move them in and out to avoid them from freezing. Just kept scoping them waiting 4 the trichomes to ripeness up… Im in the southwest.

1 Like

They Look Really Good And Healthy, im on the East Coast, South Carolina, unfortunately Not 420 Friendly :rage: that’s why I go 100% Camouflaged

1 Like

Ya growing during winter would be cherry. I bet it wouldn’t be soo bad for me doing an indoor grow during winter. Probably a closet grow for me my garage gets tooo cold during winter.

1 Like

This is the one , I want to think it’s Gorilla Glue kind of lost track of where I put what , It’s the most Pungent Smelling plant I have a the most wierd shape, walking up i can smell it ,from a long distance, long skinny girl full of Frosty Buds

That Girl Got Rhythm :dash::dash::skull:

1 Like

I seen some Nice Weed growing in a closet, nothing fancy, I wanna say the dude was useing, standard fluorescent lights, mabey regular bulbs , but yeah it’s possible to grow CaveMan style

1 Like

u think ill get a better outcome with Fluorescent or Halogen? Compared to led?

1 Like

Shes shooting for the stars brothaa man a real mvp

1 Like

I don’t have any idea, Florescent lights run cool, but would it be enough light and heat, got to have air flow also , probably could get away with a small fan, interesting something to think about

I think she’s going to be a One Hit Wonder :exploding_head::rofl:

1 Like