Flowering issues middle of week two

So this is my first grow and still learning a lot. I have four plants that I switched to flower and this is the middle of week two. The issue I’m having is my LA Confidential and Purple Elephant have white hairs showing my two Shark Bite x Pure Afghan don’t and I don’t know why. I made a post a few days ago about my leaves having the claw and it was mentioned to me that do to the claw and dark leaves it was hydrogen Toxicity. And it wasn’t to bad that I should just feed pure water with no nutrients for the next few watering at proper ph. Could this be the cause of my two plants not showing white hairs yet during flowering. Here are a few pictures hopefully someone can help.

Probably just that different strains have different time periods ie:different genetics. Another week and see.

4 Likes

Agree with DRsDank, its just genetics. Pistils show up when the plant is mature enough to fully flower, but it can happen anywhere from about 3 weeks on. Even if the same strain they may be different. Cannabis has a lot of genetic variety.

3 Likes

Thank you both for the replies greatly appreciate it

1 Like

Yeah don’t sweat it, you’ll see some flowers soon. See how the new top growth is no longer straight. How the top stem is starting to get those little angles to the top growth. At all the new node points. She’s set up to grow some big fat buds for you dude. She’s well on the way. That new growth change tells you she’s going in the flower mode. Happy growing.

2 Likes

It’s taking little longer to transition to flower that’s all @Ace420Grow nothing to worry about my friend happy growing

1 Like

Thank you and I’m glad to be a part of this group everyone is very helpful and makes people want to keep growing and get better

2 Likes

@Ace420Grow I like to see everyone grow beautiful plants and help each other it’s awesome my friend

1 Like

I feel the same way. A lot of shared knowledge all seeking just about the same goals, great grows!

1 Like

I’m going to cut you some slack but this is funny below

I know you meant nitrogen but :rofl:

3 Likes

Lmao thxs that’s exactly what I meant lol

1 Like