Flowering in the Vegetative Stage?

Hi All,

I am growing this batch for the first time. In the photo, the back left two are from seeds while the other four are clones. It looks to me like the four clones are flowering. If so, maybe they were autoflower?

Thanks!

2 Likes

@Francophile

Welsome to the ILGM Forums! Thanks for creating a new topic!

Were they flowering when you got them?

How old are they now?

How old was the plant they were cut from?

They could be from Autos?

They could be monster cropped clones

Fill out the support ticket. Be specific and one of us will help get you sorted!

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, ILGM… name of strain:

Age from Sprout:

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco / Brand and type of Soil & Size of Pots:

How often do you water and how do you determine when to do so?

PH of water and runoff or solution in reservoir:

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS:

Indoor or Outdoor:

Light system, size and height from plants:

Temps; Day, Night:

Humidity; Day, Night:

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size:

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier:

Co2; Yes, No:

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you

Also here is a Deficiencies & Excesses Chart to help you identify what is wrong with your plants

1 Like

I had some clones that did the same thing. The simple fix is to switch your light schedule to 18/6. When I did that they went back to the veg stage. @Francophile

2 Likes

Welcome. Hey can u post us a few picts. Of the plants im having trouble wont zoom in the picture for some reason. Now that you started your own thread you can always go back and relook at everything as a personal grow guide, so pictures will help all of us give you the best help possible and the more detailed you are the better we can help, also the better itll be for you if you ever have to reference back to this in the future. Dont forget if you put an @ in front of the names of anyone you want specifically to answer or follow along, like @Francophile . Good luck

Welcome! I didn’t see any pics, did you forget to upload?

With little to no information it’s really hard to say. If you’re running them under a veg type of light schedule, I would guess that what you’re saying is just pre flowers. Clones are technically the same age as their mother. So it’s normal to see pre flowers on them when they’re relatively small. That’s just their way of saying they are mature enough to flower.

Again, hard to say for sure without pertinent information. If you fill out support ticket that @bob31 posted it will help us get you the most accurate information.

1 Like

1 Like

Ya that’s not preflower. That’s full flower lol. Let them finish and harvest them :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Almost done. What do trichs look like?

She is definitely long out of veg state.

1 Like

Hey there

Will the flower continue with new white pistil growth until it is ready for harvest or does that stop and then you wait until the pistils are mostly brown?

Thanks!

1 Like

when the pistils are mostly brown, then start watching your tricombs. You will harvest when you have the ripeness to where you want. I am going to tag in @bob31 he can give you a link to different effects and different harvest times.

I do know that part.

My question was whether new growth will continue until the end or does it stop while looking at trichomes.

1 Like

height will be pretty much done, bud the buds will will continue to grow and fill out.

At some point they will stop growing new leaves @Francophile but the buds will grow until they are done and then their trichomes start turning amber

Hi All

Thanks for all the previous help! It is definitely a learning process but it’s all fun!

I am not sure how to create a new topic but this is a different topic than before. My question is:

DO I NEED TO DRY AND CURE THE BUD BEFORE MAKING BUTTER, COCONUT OIL OR GLYCERINE TINCTURE? Any comments greatly appreciated as I can not find an answer online.

Thanks again!

J