Flowering difficulties. Help please. 25 days of flowering and there is no flowering growth

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, ILGM… name of strain: Critical

Age from Sprout:13 weeks

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco / Brand and type of Soil & Size of Pots: soil. bio bizz all mix

How often do you water and how do you determine when to do so? every 5 days / weight of pots

PH of water and runoff or solution in reservoir: 6.4 in. I don’t know run off PH

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS:NA

Indoor or Outdoor: Indoor

Light system, size and height from plants: 2 x HLG 550 R Spec

Temps; Day, Night: 15c/NA

Humidity; Day, Night:51%/NA

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size: Yes 260 M3h

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier: no

Co2; Yes, No: open window

How about a picture in white light?

Is this an auto or photo?

What light schedule are you on?

1 Like

they are feminized plants and they are on 12/12 light cycle,
I think the leaf droop is because i am over feeding?

I’m not sure how to put pictures up as i’m not very tech savvy but i will try to figure it out

2 Likes

Okay; you are new to the forum…Welcome! The forum engine will limit your posts until your ‘trust level’ improves. Just poke around the forum and like a few posts, read a few threads etc and the software will bump you up so you can make unlimited posts.

There is a small rectangular box in the dialogue box: click on that and follow instructions. Be sure to wait until picture populates before hitting reply.

7 Likes

You should check the timer is correctly switching the lights on and off at the right time. Also, check that your tent is completely light proof. Leaf drooping is probably due to overwatering.

2 Likes

Thanks for posting. The problem was that i had the lighting system turning on for a half an hour during the dark hours. My plants are now nearing maturity and the yield has been dramatically reduced. A big lesson has been learned through this grow.

2 Likes

I didn’t see the pot size. But did you really only water every 5 days? If so I would look there as the problem. In week 4 & 5 of flower I have to water everyday.

The pots are 15.5 litre fabric. through both veg and flower i did only water on average once every 5 days. Would anyone say this is a novice mistake? @Bluntsmoke @jackowhee @Myfriendis410 Please advise me on watering.

Yes imo. That’s 4 gallon fabric pot. After about 3 weeks from sprout she should start drinking more frequently till about week 6 or 7 flower then they slow down

1 Like

@Bluntsmoke Thanks for the info. it appears that i have to vastly overhaul my watering schedule :grinning:

I didn’t look at the date of your original question. I’ve tried to bring winter crops to harvest in NI and it’s tough. Probably the reason for low yields is the low-temperature swing when the lights go off.

Cannabis does not grow like weeds in the north of Ireland for a reason.

The climate and latitude.

Plant some seeds tomorrow/today (17th March] along with your first early spuds and water with the foam from your first glass of the day. St. Patrick will look after the rest!

Good luck

2 Likes

My mom’s birthday; she’s gone now but we prepare a meal in remembrance of her.

Lots of things can cause plants to have reduced uptake of moisture: VPD is out of range, light intensity too low to support high metabolism, poor root development etc. Ideally your plants would be needing water daily or nearly every day, in soil, in mid flower. As an example I had a small ebb and flow tray going that burned through 2 gallons per day in flower.

1 Like

I’m in Donegal and yeah it can be hard with cold temperatures. But i do ok in terms of yield and that allows me to smoke freely throughout the summer months. I will start again in about a month and this time i will do an autoflower run. Big love to your mum, i recently lost my dad and know the pain you feel :two_hearts:

Tyrone here. I’m growing (planted on the 17th) my own new strains of regular seeds from last years seed grow. You can read about last year’s grow here.

Good luck

@Bluntsmoke @jackowhee @Myfriendis410 Could any of you guys recommend an extraction fan for me? I need something that is capable of extracting air at 500+m3/h. It would need to be as quiet as possible as my bedroom is next door to my grow room.

The A/C Infinity Cloudline is the quietest commercially available fan you can get. I put a 10" one in my old house to solve a crawlspace ventilation issue and set up the controller. Until it got to about 6 on the controller you couldn’t hear it.

3 Likes

Diddo I have the same quite as a mouse fart!

download

Hello all. One of my babies are dying I’m afraid. She’s in living soil (supposedly only needs fresh water) and I think I may have accidentally cooked her! Please advise and thank you!

Hello again. I pulled her and washed the roots, clipped the top and then replanted in coco coir. Hopefully she’ll come back to me! I love all my babies! I’ll let u all know how it goes.

1 Like