Flowering and sick plants

the plants are in 50 lite hydroponic system.
4th week of flowering and 600w hps light.temp is 25 max 19 min. nutrition are 1200 ppm.ph is 6.00 i always try to keep the ph on 5.8. strain is white widow auto flower.
i changed resevoire with new nutrition and balanced ph but it didnt change anything. i need help.

it is my first crop ever.

Let’s start with this; please be as specific as possible. What lights, how far away, what nutes and how much, how are you determining PH etc. Capacity of your hydro reservoir. How often you change and adjust nutes.

To create a grow support ticket we need some basic information to help diagnose the issue.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

If you can, upload a picture of your plant. It helps the diagnosis, if needed.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you :slight_smile:

Thanks!

You will start to see nitrogen deficiency due mainly to the change in nutrient load and the age of the plant. When she’s ready for harvest she will be many colors.

2 Likes

Hey, dont you have some crystal or another growing? Where you @ in grow? Just wanted to say hi!

2 Likes

Leaves are showing major nute burn overdose.

With an almost complete lack of detailed information…I venture a guess that the Ladies were doing good until the last nutrient change.
Obviously, something changed drastically…dump and start with what was working before. If possible.

*****gotta remember the mfg of the nutes is trying to sell his product. They have no idea what strain you are growing. I start nutes at 20 to 30% of the mfg schedule tables and adjust till the Ladies are green growing and healthy. Less is much better than toooooo much. Tooooooooo much and you get burnt hay. Heartbreaking “Why did I do that” heartbreak. Knows from painful experience-----> :scream:

2 Likes

Hi right back! Yes; I have one Crystal photo going right now. I need to update my journal! I have too many plants right now lol.

1 Like

You say that like its a bad thing!

2 Likes

It kinda is when you are out of room and 5 are in veg for another month, easy! I may have to leave some outside to flower off. The Gold Leaf is in my 2 X 4 tent and it’s full! My 24 square foot space has a Caramelicious auto and five vegging juniors.

1 Like