Flowering 2 week in flowering droopy leaves

Hey guys I am in my second week of flowering and I watered the plants last night. I use fox farm nutrition and also the plants are in fox farm soil. I have seen the leaves do this off and on. I moved them to a bigger tent. The ph level is 6.5 the humidity is super high so I ordered a dehumidifier and I am trying to keep the doors of the tent open off and on to bring the humidity down. I watered them last night. I used Fox Farm big bloom, grow big, and tiger bloom. I use the feeding schedule that they recommend. The thermostat gage I use stated that the soil is wet could this be from overwatering? I only put in a gallon of water for a 3 gallon pot. Please help ! Two plants in flowering 2 plants in vegetation still. I started all plants at the same time 2 plants are autos and the other 2 are fem

image|375x500

1 Like

your humidity is WAY to high, you want it at like 48-50% not 87%. Unsure about the plant but that is a red flag for me from first sight of the picture.

It’s important to let the pots dry out before watering again. I’ll do a heavy watering until runoff. I tip the pot to the side to get a feel for the weight. It’s time to water again when the pot is very light.

Also testing the ppms going in is important. Should be around 1000. You can go higher but I’m not a fan if over doing the nutrient regiment. Also testing the ppm of the runoff will tell you when the plants are ready for more food. 800 ppm or lower on runoff would be a good time to feed again.

As for the humidty it sounds like you have a good plan.