Flower vs pistil

That’s ok, thanks for tagging me.

Who else would I go to? Your the best.

2 Likes

just that its small.

I’m telling you some one is slipping Thai stick seeds in the others

1 Like

There are a few things you can do it just tricky :wink:

Yeah, autos will just flip themselves to flower whenever they’re ready, but she’ll still grow some more.

2 Likes

Teach us, @Hogmaster. Cause I don’t know of anything you can do.

@raustin It’s all about when you are starting them buddy 24 hours of light 300w meizhi leds that I have about 15 in from the top till they sprout then lift the light up 24 + in for a week they will stretch like crazy then transplant and if there over 2-3 in long a inch of the stem goes under dirt you have to keep the lights high and your nutrients matter and so does your medium

this one is 4 foot tall

3 Likes

Ah, I see, so you have to start them out that way. That makes sense. Thanks for the lesson, @Hogmaster.:relaxed:

2 Likes

I still have a few tricks left up my sleeve but yeah I transplant mine never had me any issues don’t recommend it but hey so they say

1 Like

I don’t grow autos, so I don’t have any experience with them, but I can now share the knowledge. I know most don’t transplant autos, but that sounds silly to me. Lol, I’ll transplant anything.

2 Likes

Me too hahahaha :wink:

1 Like

I transplanted mine. Never missed a beat.

2 Likes

Transplanting autos isn’t recommended Bc it causes the root system a shock that a short lived plant can’t handle. It’s like transplanting a plant after it’s started to flower. Autos are in veg and flower their whole life. It causes stunted buds and immature budsites to stop producing Bc it’s busing focusing on the roots. They may get 4 ft tall but there’s one cola. Or they will bush out with small bud sites on many colas. It won’t kill the plant or hermie it (as I found out recently) but it will cut your achievable yield by as much as 75%. Anything can b done by a real green thumb but who knows what might have been. Good luck, I like autos Bc they fill in a harvest between photos.

2 Likes

AK is only 7" tall and smells great.
The supper skunk is 17" tall.

Thank you all for commenting.

Are you saying the red area is getting close to harvest? I have a micro scope and can see the tri-comes. Not sure what you meant by the red area. However, I do see that on my plant.

You want all those white pedestals to turn red