Flower Power Starter pak

It’s not available on Amazon

1 Like

Why go to Amazon. We sell flower power in our store onsite.

Yes. FF has that issue for me too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey man did you use the FP nutes? how the grow go?

1 Like

@Hogmaster will this starter pack take care of 2 outdoor plants in 7 gal pots start to finish

1 Like

Possibly even three

1 Like

I just started my grow a week or so ago. Haven’t used any nutes yet. I was actualy just going to inquire about the starter nutrients and when I should start to use them.

1 Like

Hey @Hogmaster
I just started my next grow and will be using flower power nutes. When should I start using the starter nutes?
I had read somewhere that the starter was only for hydro growing.
I am growing in sunshine mix #4. I usualy wait until I have 4 or 5 nodes before I start nutes but being starter I wasn’t sure of you should start those earlier.

1 Like

I didn’t use my starter

1 Like

Good deal! That’s what I wanted to hear! Im l going to grow 2 with flower power and 2 with Nectar Of The Gods. Thanks @Hogmaster

1 Like

I thought you were growing a crop this past summer with FP… I’m going to do a comparison grow with FP and Nectar of the Gods see how it goes. Hope your grow goes well! @Jmesser80

1 Like

I did 2 plants this summer outdoors but used nutrients I had previously to try and use some of them up. Wanted to wait for my winter grow indoors where I have more control to use the flower power.
That way I get a good comparison between flower power and the nutes I used previously.

1 Like

I ordered the starter pak today. Cant wait to see how it does.
May ask you a couple questions once you get going with the FP @Jmesser80

2 Likes

@Sasquatch most definitely. I’m always happy to help if I can.

I have a grow journal going currently for this grow. I’ll add you to my list of tags so you can fallow along of you would like :+1:

1 Like

sounds good!

Hey @Hogmaster I had a quick question about the flower power nutes.
What method do you use to measure the amount of flower power?
I have a TDS/EC meter but am not sure which setting I should use for the EC. The feeding instructions say for example .37 EC per liter of water.
My EC has 2 different units of measure for the EC.
I was thinking of just using a scale to weigh the amount in grams and when I tried that the amount it suggests is so small in grams it just doesn’t seem like enough bit maybe it is.

1 Like

@Jmesser80 how your grow go with the flower power?

1 Like

Hey @Sasquatch. It’s going pretty good so far.
One thing I’ve noticed with the flower power is the few days after I water with flower power I see an explosion of growth. With the nutes I used previously they did well but I wouldn’t ever notice a spike in growth like I do with the fower power. It is very noticeable for sure.

3 Likes

That’s good to hear My starter pack came a couple days ago… I’m ready for spring to get here!

3 Likes

Yeah Man it’s definitely worth trying for sure. At one point I thought I had a calmag deficiency but come to find out my plants were just producing so much growth. A bunch of my leafs were bumpy like new growth is before it gets fully developed and I thought there was something wrong but it was just that they were producing so much new growth that it hadn’t fully developed yet.
Can’t wait until I switch the light cycle over and see what the bloom nutes do.

3 Likes