Flower Power Starter pak

Any one using it? How many plants will it take care of? and for how long?

1 Like

i believe @Hogmaster and @latewood uses these nutrients… they may know the stats you seek…

I’m using nothing but flower power i’m getting double the growth I was using flower power compared to Fox form dude it is way worth the money you will love it and all on using his pro mix and flower power you can check out my journal

1 Like

I am going to use flower power on my next grow.
I was told a starter pack will do 3 or 4 autoflowers.
Or it will do 2 or 3 photo period plants.
I plan on growing 5 photos so I’m going to purchase 2 starter packs.

It should be enough from start to finish. The starter pack will come with everything you need. It has all the micronutrients in it so In theory you won’t need any other nutrients except the flower power starter pack. So I’m told anyway.

3 Likes

@BIGE thanks for the tags … @Hogmaster You growing inside or outside? Mine are all outside photos. I’m thinking about next years grow right now. I seen here and there people talking about FP and was curious about them. Do you know how many photo plants the starter pack will take care of? @Jmesser80 5 photos seems like a lot for 2 starter packs? hate to get caught short.

2 Likes

Three photos comfortably with a little bit left over of some of them but not much

It’s 2 g/L so it would be eight per gallon I have it in teaspoons but I’d have to look at my paperwork I normally just wait it out

it has a short veg. Only four weeks but I’ll tell you what more gross than I’ve ever had I just started growing indoors August last year grew outside for 20 years before that

4 Likes

I’m 4-1/2 weeks in flower

5 Likes

I’m just going by what I was told. I actually asked the question a few days ago. Here is a link to that post.

1 Like

Thanks For the great info @Hogmaster
@Jmesser80 Sounds like if you go skinny on the nutes you can make it 5. Hogmaster says 3 and Latewood says 2 (if I’m reading their response right) I guess how much your feeding ( 1/2 gal - 1 gal) can really change that. Right now I use a gal a plant with the FF. Plants are in 7 gal pots and are from 5 1/2 to 6 1/2 ft tall. I should have FF left over so maybe Ill do a comparison next grow and not worry.

good stuff there!

I’ll probably pick up 2 starter packs to grow 5 photos and see how it goes. Worst case I can swing up to the local grow shop and pick up something of need be. I’ve only ever used dry nutrients that are applied to the soil so I’m looking forward to adding to the water to see if there are different results with each method. I’ve done well with what I’ve been using but there is always room for improvement.

2 Likes

@Jmesser80 The nearest grow shop to me is 45mi so I need to have what I need on hand. I’ll be interested to know how you make out. Think I’ll get a couple starter packs and try it out. I’m growing 8 plants this year. May cut back to 6 next year and do 3 FP and 3 FF.

2 Likes

I hear ya. My local shop is about 30 miles away but is all interstate driving so doesn’t take too Longmont to get me up there. I usualy buy most of my stuff on Amazon though but like to do a little local shopping as well, spread around the wealth. The best part about my local shop is he grows cannabis as well and is pretty knowledgeable about most of the products he sells.

1 Like

I’m 45 miles through the mountains. Its a minimum of an hour to get any where around here! Wish I did have a local shop around. Not a issue, Amazon delivers! I have about 65 to 75 days to go and itll be time to smile till next spring!

1 Like

I ran out of bloom 10-11 weeks in flower, and booster 2 weeks at full strenght on 2 plants. I believe you can get 4-5 suto plants if you 1/2 dose the booster which is acceptable.

I have plenty of Start, and Grow for another grow or 2. I got the 1 kilo pack of Bloom and plan to get the 1/2 kilo pack of booster this grow.

Flower Power is worth every penny. If you need more to get trhrough a grow with 4-5 plants; But 2 start packs.

I am working on getting the company to make another intermediate size. However; The value is good.

All you use is 1/2 tsp start per week (2 weeks) 1/2 tsp. Grow (2 weeks-4 weeks)
3/4 tsp of bloom for 8-12 weeks, and 1/4 - 1//2 tsp. boost for 2 weeks before last 2 weeks to finish.

2 Likes

excellent @latewood Think I’m going to give it a try next grow. Thanks for the info!

I’m 4-1/2 weeks in flower

1 Like

@Jmesser80 @Hogmaster @latewood is there a link to Flower Power on Amazon? Thouhgt I saw one before but cant locate it. and it doesn’t come up in a search. Ive been having way to much trouble with controlling my ph. FF drops my ph to 4.4 - 4.5. from 6.5 ph well water water. Takes 30 + ml of ph up to get it up to 7,5 . with that my run off is at 6.4 to 6.5 need something that isn’t going to change my ph so drastically so I don’t have to use so much ph buffer.
Thanks yall!

I don’t think it is available on Amazon. I’ve searched a few times also I’m the past and didn’t see it. I bet @latewood would know.

2 Likes